Presented by James Michelson at Web Content 2008, June 17-18, 2008 in Chicago.
This session is designed to give those responsible for delivering and maintaining web content a look at the best approaches to create and serve relevant and personal copy to visitors derived from any advertising channel. Discover how savvy marketers are using the latest tactics to coordinate cross media campaigns, track results, and generate follow up communications without needing support across multiple departments or firms. Real time data profiling can serve unique web content to visitors referred from static or variably printed pieces with amazing accuracy. Virtually any media (including TV, radio, billboards, magazine ads and more) can be used to drive web traffic to a site that captures both demographic and psychographic information that gets the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
The topics to be covered in this session include:
* Comparing traditional shotgun marketing (web, print, etc) to highly targeted methods
* Developing world class 1:1 marketing campaigns in virtually any media without busting the budget
* Understanding the various methods for generating personalized content including purls and real time profiling
* Creating highly targeted marketing campaigns using integrated micro-sites and personalized url (purl) landing pages
* Segmenting prospects and conducting real time personalization to serve web visitors specific content regardless of their entry point
* Providing personalized and highly relevant content from database analysis, web content, list & market procurement, and list & market analytics
* Improving response rates by capturing “soft responses”
* Decreasing cost per response by coordinating media messages
* Collecting and comparing metrics across all media
* Implementing automated follow up and fulfillment processes
* Winning new clients by combining media outlets without investing in new lines of business