Every organization has high-performing and underperforming sales reps, but what really sets them apart, and what can you do to convert more underperformers to high performers?
These slides highlight key factors that impact sales performance, based on data from earlier studies. To view the full list of attitributes and metrics that impact sales performance at both the organizational and team level, download the full reports:
The Sales Organization Performance Gap - http://bit.ly/1Lfhp10
What Makes Your Best Inside Salespeople Successful - http://bit.ly/1fQUmN9
In “The Sales Organization Performance Gap” whitepaper, you will learn:
- How to bridge the performance gap and beat the average
- Distinguishing attitudes and perspectives of effective sales leaders
- Whether more or less structure makes for more successful sales teams
- Goal-setting and compensation practices of high-performing sales organizations
In the "What Makes Your Best Inside Salespeople Successful" whitepaper, you will learn:
- The cultural and personal factors that can impact an inside salesperson’s likelihood to meet or exceed quota.
- The nature of the relationships between high-performing inside salespeople and their sales leaders.
- The differences between high performers and underperformers in the adoption of technology and systems.
- A surprising insight about the use of social media in sales that probably goes against anything you’ve ever heard before.
Both whitepapers were authored by Steve W. Martin, noted sales expert, author, and contributor to Harvard Business Review, and Nick Hedges, President and CEO of Velocify.