43% of Salespeople have given up
68% of Salespeople have given up
80% of Salespeople have given up
Low hanging fruit
is harvested here
You’re really getting to know
the prospect and their needs
You now “own” mindshare and are the
default choice when the prospect is ready
You’re the only one to make 6 contacts
(Source: Society for Marketing Professionals)
PROGRESSION OF A SALE
Interested and ready to talk
Interested but not ready to buy
People who have heard of you
Trying to understand what to look
for - establish buying criteria
Intrigued with the idea of the product
of service you offer
Came across your website, ad, etc.
Determining who to buy
71. Blog Post: How to screen for good tenants
Infographic: Orlando rental price trends in 2015
Webinar: Beginner's guide to investing in real estate
Curated list: 7 things every landlord should know
Research Data: Dallas rental price trends in 2015
72. Guide to real estate investing?
How to rent your home out
Rent ready checklist for landlords
Guides & How To
101. ● 2014 Ernst and Young Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year Winner.
● Maverick of the Year 2013
● Management Team of the Year 2013
● 2013 Executive of the Year by the American Business Association
● International Real Estate Company of the Year 2012.
● Gold Stevie for Company of the Year 2013 Renters Warehouse.
● Inc. Hire Power 2013 & 2014
● United States Army Honored Employer 2013
● Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies
● America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2012, 2014 and 2015 by Outside