Successfully reported this slideshow.
Burlington House East Wing Phone 01604 239555369 Wellingborough Road Fax 01604 239123Northampton NN1 4EU Email firstname.lastname@example.org.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk
1. 2. Welcome to Impact Recruitment Services “I personally view Impact Impact Recruitment Services are a recruitment agency with a difference, as more of a business partner quite a few differences actually, that make for an altogether more satisfying client and candidate experience. rather than solely a supplier of temporary staff. I would We believe that providing a recruitment service is about working suggest that you fully involve in partnership with our clients, understanding their business and providing a bespoke workforce strategy that delivers convenience and cost efficiencies: Impact in your long term goals and strategies as they will • We provide talented candidates who become assets to your business dedicate the time and resource • We enhance clients business performance • We ensure compliance with employment legislation to fulfilling your needs.” • We reduce client administration time Alex Howe, Production Manager HARTING Integrated Solution Ltd In parallel to this, our strong client relationships allow us to deliver an equally effective candidate experience, often getting the inside track on the best, most appropriate role to meet their career aspirations. Formed in 2002, Impact Recruitment Services has a strong reputation as a leading and award winning recruitment agency in Northamptonshire. This is underpinned by our commitment to providing a first class service, most recently achieving 100% satisfaction among all clients in our latest review, and our high level of client and candidate retention which exceeds 90%. Success is our motivation; if our clients and candidates succeed then so do we, so please get in touch to discuss the value and opportunities of us working together. Best wishes Paul Hooper Director01604 239555 | www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk
3. 4. Our divisions Impact Recruitment Services is a full-service recruitment agency, arranging permanent and temporary placements, with onsite and “Impact Recruitment has offsite management, across a diverse range of sectors and role constantly demonstrated levels. Our divisional areas of specialism and expertise are: the ability to supply the Industrial ‘right’ calibre of people Our dedicated and established Industrial team place workers in all kinds of industrial related roles on a temporary or permanent basis, including warehouse, to meet our requirements, food, packing and production. Our service is scalable, from one or two workers and their customer service through to regularly using 100+ workers every day. And of course, there’s those times when there is a complete swing in volume of workers needed relevant is second to none.” to peak business times – this is fine too. Stephen Roe, Manufacturing Manager Amphenol JAYBEAM Commercial The Commercial team recruit for a broad spectrum of office based roles at all levels. We have experience of placing candidates in various sectors, from call centers to head offices, for small to large, corporate businesses. Supply Chain Professionals This division focuses on finding experienced candidates who are suitable for Director, Management, Team Leader and Supervisory roles in the Supply Chain sector. A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of this sector will ensure the right job and person specification, advertising and headhunting strategy is deployed, to attract the right candidates. Technical & Engineering As a specialist area of expertise, our Technical and Engineering division finds experienced candidates for the major engineering sectors in the UK, such as automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, logistics, electrical, pharmaceutical, food and FMCG. We offer a permanent and contract engineering recruitment service, for all types of roles at all levels, from junior to the most senior. Senior Appointments Executive level roles carry a lot more responsibility and influence on a business’s performance, which is why we created a bespoke approach and division to manage these placements. Getting the right fit from experience, capability and company culture perspectives is key and is what we do well.01604 239555 | www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk
5. 6. Impact Extra? Need a little Impact Extra is a free, online advisory service for clients and candidates which can be found on our website www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk. It offers a whole host of essential employment related help and advice: • Useful document downloads: An online library of information that you will be grateful to be able to lay your hands on, such as contract templates, “We are about offering interview techniques, employment policies and time sheets. more; we go the extra • pecialist employment advice: Instead of paying lawyers or other S advisors for an initial consultation, just contact Impact Recruitment mile, we provide more Services with your query for FREE advice or simply a second opinion. added value. We call Obviously there are Terms and Conditions for this service as in some cases professionally qualified advice will be required, but we are more it Impact Extra.” than happy to share our knowledge and experience of employment law and HR matters. Paul Hooper, Director • Interview and meeting suite facility: We welcome clients to our offices Impact Recruitment Services that may want to host a confidential meeting or simply cannot secure a room booking on their own premises. • Surveys: We frequently originate our own surveys around topics such as salary levels, pay increases and employee satisfaction, great for benchmarking business performance. • ews and events: Whether it’s industry or local news, seminars N or charity events, you’ll hear the latest updates on our blog and social media pages. • Useful links: If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our site, we provide links to others that are commonly found useful. Impact Extra Terms and Conditions Impact Recruitment Services provide consultancy that is based on their experience and In registering to access Impact Extra information and services, clients and candidates knowledge of the employment industry. Impact Recruitment Services assure of best intentions are agreeing for Impact Recruitment Services to contact you to offer other services and and endeavours at all times and in no event will be held liable for any loss or damage, direct, products that may be of interest. indirect or consequential, whatsoever arising from advice given by Impact Recruitment Services. Impact Recruitment Services are pleased to make Impact Extra available to non clients Where Impact Recruitment Services deem it appropriate and right to do so, they will introduce and candidates, however use of the FREE consultancy service, survey results and some clients and candidates to a relevant specialist consultant, who will be a preferred supplier of downloads are restricted to a maximum of 3 times before formally becoming a client or Impact Recruitment Services. In this instance, a charge may apply and this will be advised01604 239555 | www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk candidate of Impact Recruitment Services, otherwise a fee may be charged. by the appropriate specialist consultant prior to any works commencing.
7. 8. It’s easy with The recruitment process can be very time consuming and in many cases Impact Recruitment Services outsourcing to a recruitment agency is far more efficient. By working in partnership with us, we are certain you will agree that managing your recruitment needs is easy with Impact Recruitment Services: • edicated Account Manager: D “High service levels are You will have one key point of contact that will be completely familiar with your business needs. maintained by our Account Manager conducting full Health • artnership approach: P Communication is key to manage expectations and requirements. and Safety inductions for new We regularly invite feedback from our clients and candidates so starters, monitoring pick and we can maintain our high levels of service satisfaction. pack efficiency rates, conducting • eporting and tracking: R staff performance reviews and We are able to provide a suite of Key Performance Indicator reports, completing daily head-count tailored to your requirements. figures and weekly time-sheets.” • Candidate management: Mathew Small, Belkin Ltd I mpact Recruitment Services have a robust candidate selection process that complies with Home Office verification of identification authenticity as well as an 8-stage interview process. • n site service: O We are happy to work on your premises and manage the inductions and attendance processes too. • ost efficiencies: C Impact Recruitment Services’ holistic recruitment service offers incredible value and satisfaction. Not only are our fees extremely competitive, but our workforce strategies often create internal cost savings too. We work to a predetermined costing structure, but are happy to discuss bespoke pricing as appropriate for specific businesses. And of course, if you’re not satisfied, then we won’t be either, and agree to reduce or refund your fees in line with our Terms of Business, guaranteed.01604 239555 | www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk
9. 10. Let us show you what we are made of... Here at Impact Recruitment Services we follow a few guiding principles that ensure each and every client and candidate Our promise to you: experience is a positive one: “Impact Recruitment Services • e work as a team – with colleagues, clients and candidates. W has the expertise to take the • e innovate - we actively seek new ways of doing things, improvements W lead in creating innovative that drive benefits and value. and market leading recruitment • e have integrity - we deliver what we say we will, and more. W approaches that deliver exceptional service, consistently • e are ethical - high standards, advocates of recruitment law and codes W high levels of satisfaction and of professional conduct and we care about our community and environment. strong client loyalty.” • e are accessible - professional with a warmth and personality that W makes people want to work with us. Communication is very important to us and we make every effort to meet, talk and share information with our clients frequently. We are big fans of social media and have Impact Recruitment Services company pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+, joining other networks as they grow. Please follow our social media pages to make sure you catch our latest news, jobs and industry events, after all, opportunities need to be grabbed quickly in recruitment. So, if you like what you see, we’re waiting to hear from you.01604 239555 | www.ImpactRecruitment.co.uk All information correct at time of going to press January 2013.