First Minute...Edit Sheet!We all had to give fill in the edit sheet on which we gave detail of the footage we wanted tokeep in our documentary. This is my participation for the first minute, I entered the differentdates we needed for it, I then had to rename the footage so that it’s easier for us to find andI also had to select the bits that we needed (the most dramatic bits). I finally had tocomment on the footage I chose for example: does it have a good quality sound? Is thefootage jerky? etc... After selecting the footage we needed as part of the first minute, I hadto transfer it into the bin so that its more organised and easier for us to find when it comesto ‘sequencing’ all our footage. Second minute...Edit Sheet
I also did some of edited on the second minute, I sorted the uselessfootages from the ones we needed, I logged some of the differenttimings we might need on each footage and Nicole did the rest.Throughout the week we’ve all been discussing and sorting out whichfootage we needed for the different minutes so that we don’t use thesame footage twice in the documentary. Third minute...Edit Sheet
I was responsible for the third minute but since we had some longfootage in that minute, there wasn’t much to write down. I recordedsome of it and Jamie did the rest. I also had to use some of our unwantedpictures for my minute as we were short of footage.