Use Compelling Content
Twitter - @thawkbridges
You can use great content to attract all
the clients you need.
But first there are a few things you
need to get a handle on.
The World Has A.D.D.
A few years ago the average attention span was 13
minutes…..research says it’s now 9 seconds.
We’re over-exposed and have built an immunity.
To get a client you must first get their attention. How
will YOU stand out in the crowded space?
Are you considering this obstacle when you’re
marketing your business?
What is your Unique
• Are you leveraging YOUR best
• What is unique about you?
• What is YOUR compelling story?
Are you being clear? Clarity.
To be really successful in attracting clients
through content you have to be clear about
what you do.
FYI – Clarity is an action process.
Find Clarity by deciding on your value
My Value Statement
I teach entrepreneurs how to get
more clients, find their niche, and
grow their business.
What do YOU do?
Who is your Ideal Client?
Define your niche.
• My perfect customer is ______________.
• The problem they have is ____________.
• I can solve this problem by ___________.
• The reason I know this is because_______.
• The solutions I offer are ______________.
• The benefit of doing business with ME is ____.
• They will KNOW I’m an expert because
The Process of Self-Removal
The Self-Removal Process is about adapting to a
mindset that considers your buyers needs
before your own. Completely.
It’s not about me. It never was about me.
It will NEVER be about me.
Completely focus on your ideal clients needs
when creating content.
The Buyer’s Mindset
To attract clients through
content you need to
understand WHY people buy.
People buy when…..
• They understand. So don’t convolute or
overcomplicate the information.
• They feel understood. They can identify
themselves in your marketing messages.
• It solves a problem for them.
• It fills a need a need.
• It saves them time.
• It saves or makes them money.
Determine Your Positioning
The Internet has leveled the playing field.
Big? Little? No one knows.
When they find you in the search all they know
is you have what they need or you don’t.
How do you compete in the search in an apples
to apples comparison?
Positioning. How do you stack up?
• How do you fare in YOUR search?
• How do you look against your competitors?
• What advantages do you have over them?
• What do they have over you?
• What about your pricing?
• Overall what would make someone reach out
to you instead of them?
If you aren’t considering where you fall
in the search you’re leaving some
money on the table.
Don’t just use your website as an over-
priced brochure. It’s an instrument to
Create a Strategy
• What is your financial goal?
• How many clients will it take to
create that outcome?
Marketing Efforts = Desired Outcome
Booty Call Marketing Won’t Cut It!
Learn about the Internet
• Learn how to leverage the Internet.
• Learn how to get your site found in the
• Find people that you can learn from and
• Invest the time. It’s SO WORTH IT!
• Knowledge Creates Control and Wealth
in Your Business!
Build it for THEM.
• Your website should be a magnet. It should
PULL your ideal client toward YOU.
• Create useful information that solves your
ideal client’s problems.
• Create tools they can use in THEIR business.
• Be seen as a Valuable RESOURCE.
• GIVE FREELY and without expectation of
Develop A Tribe
Once you start creating great content on a
regular basis you will start to build a Tribe.
These people will look to you as a resource
to solve their problems in their businesses.
They will build trust in you.
They will buy from you.
Your ideal client is the moth.
Be the Light Bulb
Lead by Example
Don’t talk your craft.
Compel people to follow you-
To be interested in you-
To be WANT to be connected to you.
Commit to the Process
It takes time to build.
But it’s so worth it!
For articles on client attraction and
tools to learn about marketing your
business visit me at: