Kathryn Louise Ellis
Kingsdaughtersos68@hotmail.com Cell (817) 901-3602
S o c i a l M e d i a M a r k e t i n g I n t e r n
I have over 3 years of experience in office administration, combined with two years of experience in broadcast
communications. I describe myself as a team player, a leader, personable, flexible, and excellent, with people and able to work
in a fast-paced environment. I am willing to build a team of people working togetherand set up and maintain a professional
work environment to work togetherand flow togetherand others understand the basics of production to run smoothly. Willing
to learn new programs for production and editing.
Achie ve me nts
Television Operators Certification, Society of Broadcast Engineers
DV Certification, Avid
Corporate Expe rie nce
Cashier Neiman Marcus Last Call 05/2016-Present
- Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Cold Calling, and Advertising.
Substitute Teacher Springtown Independent School District 05/09-03/14
- Worked in a Classroom with all age groups, taught lesson plans, and kept things in order for theteachers were able to return to
Kids Club Attendant 24 Hour Fitness 08/08 - 02/09
- Worked with the Kids, greeted guest,sign in children, make out incident reports
Hostess Riscky’s Barbeque (Downtown) 07//08 - 10/08
- Greet guest, stocking essentials, and kept areas of the restaurant clean and accessible to the public.
Barista Cross Timbers Coffee Company 12/09 -07/09
- Mixing drinks, cashier, customer service, product knowledge. Other duties include: washing dishes,cooking,
making pastries, stocking, cleaning shop and bathrooms, and preparing for events in event room.
Shift Supervisor Ben & Jerry’s (DFW Airport) 12/06 -05//07
Cashier, Customer Service, Washing Dishes, Cooking, making Cones, stocking, Cleaning Shop
Master Control/ Program Ingest Daystar Television Network 2004 --2006
- Responsiblefor Daystarprogrammingingestingintoavideo server for later playback on air. I ensured the quality of each program,
making sure that they met both FCC and Daystar requirements. Maintained station logs and program logs to FCC standards.
Temp for Daystar Prayer Abba Staffing, Temporary 2003 – 2004
- Prayer partner and product ordering
Othe r Work R e late d Expe rie nce
Movie Extra Film: One Heart 10/2012
Freelance Camera Operator Fort Worth Community Cable 03/2000 - 03/2001
- Set Up audio and video for Sporting Events and for City Events. (Town Hall Meetings and Award Events)
Student TCU TV Production Spring 1999 to Fall 2000
- Extra Casting, Extra , Floor manager for game show, Producer for TV talk show, Producer/Director a scene from the
Honeymooners, Camera Operator Sound, and Character Generator
Annual Fort Worth Film Festival Fall 1999 & Fall 2000
- Manager Multimedia of Entertainment for venue
Intern KLTY 94.9 Radio Summer 1998
- Intern in Promotions Department. Assisted with Promotions at South Fork Ranch. Celebrate Freedom Promotion Largest
Outdoor Christian Concert in the US. Managed telemarketing and shipping for Celebrate Freedom. .Promote listener
support at promotionalevents. Public relations at promotionalevents. Promotional event helping poor DFW citizens keep
cool in ‘98 one of the hottest summer on record, by having a fan drive. Promotional Liaison for KLTY to the Dallas
Christ for the Nations Institute 2004-2005
- Certificate of Ministry:School of Youth
Texas Christian University 1997-2001
- Bachelors of Science: Radio/TV/Film Minor: Theater
Tarrant County JuniorCollege 1991-1996
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Knowledgeable of all levels television production. I have experience with casting and directing, as well as a sharp eye for talent. Well
informed with trends in the industry.
- Equipment: waveform and vector scopemonitors, Miranda switcher, Sony Beta deck, Panasonic DVC Pro, Pioneer DVD Recorder, EAS
system, Lynx Transmitter logging system, and PESA router.
- Automation systems:Sundance and Crispin
- Proficient in Windows and Macintosh operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
R e fe re nce s
Dr David Whillock 817-257-5918
- Dean and Professor of the School of Communications at Texas Christian
University (Also a member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences for Film)
Richard J Allen 817-257-7630
- Professor of Television at Texas Christian University
- Member of Academy of Arts and Television.
Andrew Hasket 817-257-7630
- Professor at TCU and over KTCU
Pam Young 469-867-4119
- Producer with Joni Table Talk (Personal Friend)
Wayne Cook 817-907-5345
- Production Engineer and Engineer for Master Controlat Daystar
Marva Thorton 214-554-1314
- Ingest operator at Daystar and (Personal Friend)