1/1TECHNICAL DATA SHEET REF.: WW Drums Melter
WW Drums Melter
The best solution for melting bitumen in drums
It heats the serpentine pipes with the hot oil system attached to it (optional) and allows bitumen to be discharged from the barrel into the service reservoir
within the system by way of heating the bitumen stored in semi-concrete form kept in open barrels over the serpentine pipes.
Looks like a container
Capacity of 24 barrels
Required Heating Energy: 250.000 kcal/h
Gross weight: 6.300 kg
Service tanks insulated with rock wool and
Bitumen Storage Capacity: 12.000l
Volume of the service reservoir: 10 m³ Required Heat Transfer Oil: 780lProduction Capacity (at 110ºC): 4.500 kg/h
- Tank Body: produced by sheet steel, 6 mm thick, St 37.2 A1 quality.
- Interior serpentine pipes are supported by chassis designed in accordance with the
- Two pieces of lift hooks are available.
- Tank is covered by rock wool and galvanized sheet to prevent heat loss.
- Two retractable chimneys are available to exhaust potential gas formation in the tank.
- A manhole lid is available to clean tank serpentines.
- Appropriate flanges, in size and pressure values, are available to join hot oil and
- A thermometer having the capacity of 300 °C in the tank.
- Loading and unloading operations are provided with the aid of two windows located
in the front and back of the tank.
- Sledges, helping the barrels to slide consecutively, are located by a special design
which is ideal for preventing breakdowns while loading and carrying due to deformed
- Hydraulics System: provides easy load and forward move of barrels by push power.
- Barrel melting system having two loading ramps containers two individual pistons,
two valves, a hydraulics pump, a 50 liter tank and other hydraulics equipment.
Office, Warehouse & Production: Av. Parque Desportivo, 128 4505-688 Caldas S. Jorge, Portugal
Branches: Algeria / Kuwait / Morocco / Mozambique / Nigeria / Saudi Arabia
WeedsWest Global Solutions, S.A. Capital Stock: € 199.000,00 Porto C.R.C. - NIPC 509 888 364
www.weedswest.com | email. email@example.com | tel. +351 256 910 200 Adding value to your projects