• Review other areas through
the interactive maps
• How did these geographic
areas affect ancient world
Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Generals, Prophets, etc.
Know the important persons
Why he’s important?
His statements or philosophy
Chronological order, development, idea expansion
Similarities and differences
What are their works: literature, epic, books, etc.
Ancient World Discussion
• How did these civilizations develop?
• Did you see the pattern?
– From the beginning to the end
– What influenced what?
– What caused what?
• What are the similarities or differences that you’ve seen?
• What’s the heritage they left for us?
– What are the phrases related to the Roman?
• What are their societies and economic system?
• How news and technology traveled in the old days?
• Prepare for the Ancient World exam
• Byzantine table
• Movie club, start watching the movie and
• Start thinking about your art work and project.
• Postpone Ancient World Exam to Monday 14,