If you deliver consistent, valuable information to
buyers, they ultimately will purchase from you.
DEFINE YOUR GOALS
• Build your content strategy with specific
goals in mind.
• Improve your social media presence.
• Harvest email addresses for a future email
marketing campaign (hospital updates,
tips on staying healthy, etc.).
IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET
• What are your audience demographics?
Women? 30-40 years? Single?
• What keywords and phrases is your audience
searching to find information?
• Where is your audience when it comes to
social media? Facebook? LinkedIn?
• Play up your strengths
• Write a case study about how your
hospital/physicians helped a patient
overcome a challenge.
• Write a blog post about surprising health
habits that promote longevity.
• Create a white paper on what to expect
from a specific medical procedure.
PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT
• Create an editorial calendar
• Who is responsible for writing content
• What social media outlets are you using?
• Publish your content on more than one
social media outlet.
• Run regular reports
• Evaluate your efforts
• Are you targeting the right audience?
• Does your content appeal to your target
audience? Is it what they want to read?
• What social media outlets are working?
• Have you reached your goals?
CREATE A CONTENT
STRATEGY AND START