- CFO story – pleading with CFO, escalating to CEO didn’t work
1. Creating a Culture of Innovation Toria Thompson, Senior Consultant Pillar Technology – Western Region
2. Seeding the Conversation Innovative ideas are created, not found
3. Current Paradigm: Innovation Requires...
4. What we know from AgileIterative and Incremental Emergent Strategy Innovation? Retrospective
5. Only sometimes…
6. The best Agile teams know…
7. Practically speaking…Non-Hierarchical thinking – we’re not building a product, we’redelivering value with every action, every day, every iteration. Every day is a new day Every iteration is a new iteration Try this: Today is an experiment. Your actions fueled by your best thinking and expertise will set loose a number of reactions and you have no idea what will catalyze as a result. It is actually beyond your control. On Monday morning come to work and look around with wonder at what your actions created then let it all go. Now, start again….
8. Iterative & TeamIncrement Based al Decisions Value Big and Driven Visible Work
9. What do you think is the secret saucethat ignites Agile innovation?