Social Media Boot Camp Malaysia Module 3
by Social Media Speaker - Shane Gibson, Social Media Speaker, Author, Sales Performance Specialist on Nov 25, 2012
- 860 views
Module 3: Blogging, Video and LinkedIn ...
Module 3: Blogging, Video and LinkedIn
Blogs have evolved as a core social media and social networking hub for social media communications. Unlike Facebook, Linkedin or any other social site, your blog is your home turf. It’s where you can build your list, host conversations about your brand and lead those conversations.
The first half of this module focuses on:
• How a blog will give you an advantage over competitors that don’t blog
• 12 key characteristics of a great blog
• What to blog about
• Video blogging and YouTube
• How to build traffic and subscribers
• How to launch a professional blog quickly and cost-efficiently
LinkedIn represents every Fortune 500 company and has 90 million members globally. If your target market is business professionals, business owners, affluent executives or corporate decision makers and buyers then having a LinkedIn presence is vital.
This second half of this module focuses on:
• How to build a media-rich LinkedIn profile that builds credibility and sells for you
• How to prospect and make connections using LinkedIn
• LinkedIn tips on saving time while keeping engaged
• Setting up an effective business page
• Tools and Tips for increasing your contact base
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views