1. Task: On the table in front of you is the copy of a film poster on Robin Hood. Find another person in the class who has the same one as you and sit down together.
2. 1. Write down 3 words that best sum up the interpretation of Robin Hood you have? e.g brave, dull, hero 2. Which details in the poster make you think of these words? In pairs:
4. Will the 'real' Robin Hood please stand up
5. Feedback to class: What similarities are there in your interpretations? What differences are there in your interpretations? Why? What do you think has not been included in your interpretation?
7. Task: <ul><li>In your book, copy the title: Will the ‘real’ Robin Hood please stand up? </li></ul><ul><li>We are now going to produce a spider diagram in our books on what members of your form thinks are the key features/ characters of the story of Robin Hood . </li></ul><ul><li>So, in the middle of the page write 8____’s Robin Hood. </li></ul><ul><li>Write down on your spider diagram what members of your form say. </li></ul>
9. Why did you disagree on what is in the Robin Hood story?