Semantic search helps business people find answers to pressing questions by wading through oceans of information to find nuggets of meaningful information. In this presentation we’ll discuss how semantic search and content analysis technologies are starting to appear in the marketplace today. We’ll provide a recap of what semantic search is and what the key benefits are, then we’ll answer the following questions:
• Is semantic search a feature, an application, or enterprise system?
• How can I add semantic search to my existing work processes?
• Will I need to replace my existing content technologies?
• What will I need to do to prepare my content for semantic search?
• Is semantic search just for documents or can I search my data too?
• Can I use semantic search to find information on the internet and other public data sources?
• Are there standards to consider?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.