2. Bob Vincent• Product Manager• XP, Scrum, Lean software projects since 2004• CSPO, CSM
3. Progressive Elaboration "Because of the potential for change, the project management plan is iterative and goes through progressive elaboration throughout the projects life cycle. Progressive elaboration involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more-detailed and speciﬁc information and more accurate estimates become available."
4. Backlog Epics Stories
5. Agile Stories• Describes an objective & motivation• Does NOT describe the solution• It’s pretty brief - “a promise for a conversation”
6. Story Title • In order to [provide value] • [persona(s)] • want [a feature]
10. Behavior/Test-Driven Development• Specify behavior (test) before writing code • Test all the time• Refactor • Design all the time • Code design needs to flex & grow• Add spec/tests for new emergent behavior
11. User testing A BUsability testing goals: • Effectiveness • Efficiency • Satisfaction
13. “An interactive session with working software is worth a thousand meetings.”