Experience (General & Agile)
Minimum 2000 hours (12 months) of unique, non-overlapping
General Project experience accrued within the last 5 years.
◦ PMP/PgMP qualify by default.
Minimum 1500 hours (8 months) of unique, non-overlapping
Agile Project experience accrued within the last 2 years.
Your Agile experience must be unique and separate from your
general project experience.
◦ Can not record the same project or project by same name under both your
general project experience and agile project experience.
Some of the applications are randomly selected for an audit.
If your application is selected for an audit, you will be notified by
email after payment of the certification fee is received.
Documents to be presented for an audit:
◦ Copies of your degree certificate.
◦ Signature from your supervisor(s) or manager(s) from the project(s)
recorded in the experience verification section of the application.
◦ Copies of certificates and/or letters of registration, from the training
institute(s) for each course recorded on the application to meet the required
contact hours of training in agile practices.
90 days are given to submit the documents.
5-7 business days are required to complete the review.
100 20 120 3 Hours
• Exam can be taken within 1 year after getting eligibility.
• Computer Based Exam can be scheduled online at any preferred
Prometric Centers and at any available time.
• No scheduled breaks.
• You can traverse forward/backward through the questions or
mark questions for re-review.