Ensure audience have right to access content
Avoid religion, ensure content is cross-platform
• Use wind shielded mic close to subject
• Pay attention to lighting, motion and noise
• Vary shots and angles - e.g. WS, MS, CU
• Shoot cut-aways to assist editing
• Avoid camera shake - use a tripod
• Log footage and note best takes
Proposal / Pitch
• Guy Kawasaki’s 10/20/30 rule
• Maximum length: 6 minutes 40 seconds
• Pecha Kucha
• 5 votes per person
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.