1. What is Cloud Security Cloud Security is a broad set of policies, technologies, and controls deployed to protect data, applications, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.
2. Storage Auditing andCompliance Compliance - Cloud service providers must comply appropriately with all the regulations within a country, regarding cloud security and data security. Storage Auditing – Certain Auditing companies may audit a cloud service, making sure it meets regulations of Compliance
3. Compliance Regulations Regulations including FISMA, HIPAA, and SOX in the United States, and the credit card industrys PCI DSS. Users may have to adopt community or hybrid deployment modes that are typically more expensive and may offer restricted benefits.
4. SSAE 16 “Certification”? SSAE 16 is an attestation standard put forth by the Auditing Standards Board (ASB) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) There is no designation, certification, award, confirmation, or any other type of validation for an actual SSAE 16 assessment.
5. Storage Auditing services Storage Auditing services is provided by a 3rd Party Auditor and makes sure that your cloud computing data is secure and meets Compliance regulations
6. Security Solution providers
7. What does it cost today? Agiliance Continuous Compliance Service - $87,500 Per Year Average PCI DSS audit cost - $225K Per Year
8. What enhancements can beexpected? Enhanced Security regulations Increased Customer privacy regulations New regulations as Cloud Computing increases
9. What industries will likely beimpacted? Companies implementing Cloud Services
10. What products and services arelikely to be impacted? Cloud Services PAAS SAAS IAAS Etc.
11. Who benefits from CloudCompliance? Large and Mid size companies offering Cloud Computing. Compliance can reduce fees produced by Violations in regulations. HIPAA Violations cost the health care industry over 1.5 Million in penalties each year.
12. Multiple Choice Questions What is Cloud Computing A. set of policies, technologies, and controls deployed to protect data, applications, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing. B. regulations such as FISMA, HIPAA, and SOX in the United States C. provisions and policies adopted by the network administrator
13. What is Cloud Compliance A. Regulations regarding Cloud Security and Data Security B. An auditing service dedicated to cloud computing C. Enhancing Security in a network
14. The average PCI DSS audit cost is $30K Per Year A. True B. False
15. FISMA, HIPAA, and SOX are all Cloud Compliance Regulations A. True B. False
16. Which companies that Offer Cloud Services are most affected by Cloud Compliance A. Large and mid-size companies B. Small Companies C. No one is affected