Be the first to like this
At insideHPC, are very pleased to publish The Print ‘n Fly Guide to SC13 in Denver. We designed this 24-page Guide to be an in-flight magazine custom tailored for your journey to the Supercomputing conference in the Mile-High city.
* The Fast Data Imperative – an interview with Mellanox CTO Michael Kagen
* Interview: Conference Chair Bill Gropp on the 25th Anniversary of SC
* Technical Marketing in the Age of HPC
* Local’s Guide to Restaurants in Denver
* Move Over, HPCers: Another Wave of Immigrants is Hitting Your Shores by IDC’s Steve Conway
* SC 25th Anniversary – The Complete History of Keynotes
* Local’s Guide to Bars and Entertainment in Denver
* Brian Sparks and Scot Schultz on the Secrets of Technical Marketing
* An Update to the Exascale Progress Meter
* City Guide: SC13 Comes to Denver, Colorado
* Sci-Fi Original: The Observer Effect by Rich Brueckner
We hope that you find Print ‘n Fly useful and we’d like to thank Mellanox for sponsoring the publication this year. If you see them on the show floor, be sure to stop in and say Hello.