A graphic library and an application for simple curve manipolation
- 801 views
The project consists in a software that uses a developed library in the Intermediate project to construct complex functionalities....
The project consists in a software that uses a developed library in the Intermediate project to construct complex functionalities.
The functional asked requisites are:
1. Load a picture in background.
2. Generate different kinds of curves using points generated by mouse:
a. Hermite Spline,
b. Bezier Spline,
In this way we can isolate the perimeter of the previous loaded picture.
3. Move single points using the mouse drag property.
4. Select multi points and move them together.
5. Curves must be connected to each other.
6. Save the composition of curves in a file.
7. Load the composition of curves saved before.
8. Load a point file ad interpolate the points using the available curves. In this way we can observe the differences generated when same points are interpolated by different kind curves.
9. Change in real time the kind of curve that interpolates a set of points.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views