Eagle Mail – Calendar Overview
DeskNow lets you organize your time and your team's time using Calendars.
With DeskNow calendars, you can:
• add, edit and change scheduled events
• create task reminders, with an optional due date, and mark the tasks as completed
• use multiple calendars to organize you personal and group schedule: you can
keep a personal calendar for your own personal / family events and tasks, a calendar
for your company, a calendar for the project that you are managing, a calendar for
your favourite sport events, etc
• combine multiple calendars in a single view to
identify conflicting appointments and determine
• share calendars with others, to organize your
work, make deadlines visible to every member
of your team, etc.
You can also access all your events and tasks in
all your calendars from any mobile device. You
or your assistant can schedule all your
appointments from the office PC, and when you
are away from your office, you can use your
phone to view them, or to add new ones. All
A calendar is a virtual space where you can
organize your appointments and tasks.
DeskNow allows you to create and use an unlimited number of calendars, so that you
can separate your personal activities from your office activities, etc. If you are
nvolved in several projects, you can also create a calendar for each project.
A calendar is accessible under the Calendar menu (to view appointments and tasks
that have a particular due date) and the Tasks menu (to view all your tasks).
You can share Calendars with others users (for instance a project calendar can be
shared with all the users involved in the project).
You can choose to view all calendars at the same time, to have an overview of all
your appointments and tasks, or only on some calendars.
• to view all your calendars: click on the Calendar link on the menu
• to view a single calendar: open the Calendars menu, and click on the name of the
• to view a specific group of calendars: open the Calendars menu, click on Manage,
select the calendars that you want to view and click View selected
• to create a calendar, click on Calendar on the menu, and click on New calendar
at the bottom of the page.
• to rename or delete a calendar: click on Calendar on the menu, and click on the
Properties and sharing link relative to the calendar that you want to rename /
When working with calendars, the title of the page will always tell you which
calendars you are looking at. For instance, you may see 'My Calendar + Group