Example of Evernote main page in Windows, with many of the note options in the top menu, which can be customized to show more or less.
An example of a note containing an outline for a project. Great for the first planning stages.You could then create separate notes for different tasks in the project.
An example of notes from different collaborators
Different Notebooks laid out in the Mac menu.In Windows you can see all your Notebooks in a list.
Evernote’s search facility gives suggested results or you can search for something specificIt will also search within images, not just text.And the premium version searches in attached pdfs too.
The Evernote Menu on an iPad
The Web Clipper tool lets you clip almost anything and annotate and highlight it if you want.You can even drag images from web pages and put them in a note.
What Makes It Such An Amazing Tool and
How to Use It to Its Full Potential
Evernote is a powerful tool that lets you…
• Record information
• Collect various types of media
• Create reminders
• Store and organise your information in one
• Access your information anytime and
Collect information for a creative pursuit
Keep track of elements of a project
• Collect ideas for a new project/product
• Encourage collaboration between team
• General record keeping
Use Evernote to Remember Everything!
One of the real benefits of Evernote is that it can
be applied to anything and so enables you to
keep everything you might need in one
place, accessible from anywhere.
• Create notebooks for different areas of
• Use it as a hub for
Little bits of paper with scribbled notes on
Anything you can think of
Using Evernote’s quick to learn, intuitive
features will help you save and navigate
information quickly… which means less work!
• Use Evernote’s accurate search facility
• Documents (even pdf or handwritten) are
searchable by text
• Create note links to tie things together
• Don’t forget to add tags to notes
• Categorise information using notebooks
• Get visual with image notes
• Add audio reminders when you think of
You can keep Evernote up-to-date wherever you
are. You can even add photos of
inspiration/ideas when you’re on the move.
• Use Evernote on your iPad, iPhone, Android
phone, computer, laptop, browser, etc
• Email information to Evernote
• Tweet information to Evernote
• Clip web pages to Evernote while you are
• Photograph articles, business cards and
handwritten notes to Evernote
Collect and ‘clip’ information and web
pages with the Web Clipper
• Use the reminder feature to schedule
• Any Note you want pops into your inbox on
the day & time you select
• Use the mobile speech to text facility to take
• Add important notes in the Shortcuts section
to access them quickly
Use the massive range of settings and
options that come with Evernote to help
you organize and…
Learn More about how to use Evernote
Evernote has a free version and a premium version
– to try out Premium free for one month
Evernote Premium Trial
For more information about How to use Evernote
including a series of video tutorials,
please check out
A Kick Start Guide to Evernote
Thank you for watching –
please share with your friends
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.