2. CHAMP<br />Activity: Frayer Model of The Origin of the Universe<br />Conversation – Yes – with group; use group voice. Limited to content presented.<br />Help - Raise hand until recognized. While waiting, continue on rest of assignment activity.<br />Activity – Working on task provided, using acceptable verbal and written responses.<br />Movement – Yes, must be assignment related.<br />Participation – Perform task requirements.<br />
3. Meaningful Class Participation and Effort<br />
4. Expectations<br /><ul><li>Make two frayer models about “The Origin of the Universe”
5. 1. Using the information on the book.
6. 2. Using the information on the internet.
7. It is ok to work with a partner: just maintain a silent working environment.
8. It is not ok to be off task.
9. It is not ok to engage in any talk that distract others and disrupt the class.</li></li></ul><li>Origin of the Universe Frayer Models1. Using the text book on Page 531 – 5342. Use the internet<br />Show how the big bang theory works.<br />Show how cosmic background radiation support the big bang theory.<br />Origin of the Universe<br />(Book)<br />What is the future of the universe?<br />Tell 3 new things you learned today.<br />