1. How to Deposit my Poster or Presentation?Open Access Poster Portal An CMB UMCG project: an UMCG institutional portal
2. CMB website; Instructions for Authors; POSTER PORTAL
3. Deposit Your Poster• First you should Register for F1000• Then Deposit 5 easy steps • Details, Upload, Summary, Section Tagging, Preview
4. http://f1000.com/register/posters Patient care | Research | Education1339 beds | >10.000 staff | 3455 students
6. F1000 Poster Registration
7. Validation via email
8. http://f1000.com/posters/depositorAfter signing in, you will go to Deposit page!
9. 4 Open Access Poster Portal • Past Poster Archive • New Posters • Conference Facility • All UMCG Poster Portal An CMB UMCG project: an UMCG institutional portalCMB website; Instructions for Authors; POSTER PORT
10. 1 Past Poster ArchiveIf your poster from a past presentation is exposed in one of the (staff) hallways of the UMCG, the CMB would like to enter this into the Poster Portal
11. 2 New PostersStaff and students of the UMCG that are presenting a talk or a poster at Conferences anywhere, can freely deposit their digital posters and slides
12. 3Conference Facility If you are organising a Conference in the UMCG, please contact us to organize the creation of a seperate Conference Poster Portal for your Conference. Also: Past Conferences in the UMCG
13. 4 All UMCG Poster PortalA specific UMCG Open AccessInstitutional Portal is in preparation andwill be available shortly.This will show the complete collection ofposters and slides from UMCG staff andstudents.
14. CMB Website;Instructions for Authors; Poster Portal