• Name : AIRCEL Group
• Type : Joint venture between Maxis
Communications Berhad of Malaysia and Sindya
Securities & Investments Pvt Ltd
• Industry : Telecommunications
• Founded : 1999
• Headquarters : Chennai,India
• Key People : Sandip Das, CEO
• India’s 5th largest GSM Service provider with 64.88
(Source: COAI, June 2012)
•Aggressive Pricing strategies
•Flexible Pricing mechanism
•Unlimited 3G now starts at Rs 8
•Aircel Chillax Packs
•105% plus talk time for recharges above Rs.250
•TV, Print, Internet and radio
•It used celebrity endorsement as well as cause-related
•Aircel is one of the sponsors of the IPL Team Chennai
Super Kings. It is also the major sponsors for Chennai
Open (the only ATP tennis tournament in India), and
Professional Golf Tour of India.
•Aircel is operating in 23 telecom circles
•Aircel Customer care Stores, distributors like: general
•Process for services is very easy and customers can
avail it very easily.
Go to Aircel Store
Choose a service
Pay the appropriate fees
Take the respective service
Avail the facilities
Give the feedback
•121 is the Aircel’s IVR number which can be dialed
from anywhere in India.
•Before and after sale documents
• Launched in 1959.
• One of the oldest detergent powders in India.
• Surf Excel products include Surf Excel Matic, a
detergent powder designed specially for washing
machines as it has a low lather formula.
• Surf Excel Quickwash is a product that
saves up to 2 buckets of water.
• Surf Excel Blue is used for Fabric and
• Surf Excel also has some specialist products like
Gentle Wash, a liquid detergent, and Surf Excel Bar,
a nil mineral detergent bar
• Surf excel Quickwash, Blue are available in the
• Surf excel Bar is available in the following pack.
Surf Excel products price ranges from Rs10 to
•Brand Philosophy: Stains make our world better. Stains
•The tag line of Surf Excel is “Dirt Is Good”(Daag Ache
• Surf Excel have launched the ‘Back to School’
campaign. More than 160 NGOs from across India
are part of this campaign.
HUL distribution network – key strength
•Direct coverage in over 2 million retail outlets
•Its products are available in over 6.4 million outlets in