Transcript of "Defence India Offsite Presentation"
A Team Building Exercise
‘Knowledge is Binding’
It is clarity that is of essence, that
rejuvenates, that opens up our mind,
that breeds fresh thoughts and that
makes us achieve our goals…
What do we offer?
A customised outbound training program for team
• Not open to family members
• With basic amenities, Hygienic and sanitised
• Professionally managed
– Designed and imparted by Col. Anil Shorey, our
• Without relying on classroom coaching
• Using metaphors, innovations, pep talk and group
– To achieve clarity on teams, initiatives,
collaborative efforts and leadership.
How does it work?
• Design based on
– an assessment form and
– a discussion with our training coordinator,
who understands the requirements, the
participant profiles and expectations.
• Supervised and trained by Col. Anil
Shorey, a veteran motivational speaker
and renowned author.
• Coaches intervene at important junctures,
analyse and fine tune trainings and
methodology of imparting in real time.
• The trainings are navigated by coaches but
led by the participants.
– Spiral bound dockets distributed to participants.
– Training methodology includes:
• Recounting of Battle stories
• Indian Success stories from mythology and history
• Inter-spread with spiritual quotient
• Interesting thoughts from global leaders
– Jhamta (District Sirmour) near Nahan, Himachal
• 284 kms from New Delhi.
• Tents and Cottage accomodation options.
• Activity options include rappelling/river
crossing/rafting/angling/trekking in adjoining areas.
• Venue run by professional associates and complete
stress on hygiene, security and safety
• No overnight journey, Journey through GT Road till
Shahbad-Ambala, then a detour towards KalaAmbh and
• Excellent all round weather.
• Colonel Anil Shorey (Retd)
– Chief Mentor
• DefenceIndia core team
Shall be strictly for employees and not open to families.
Shall be a mix of participants across different divisions or from a
specific SBU unit. (Shall be finalised by the training coordinator and the Coach together)
No overnight journey.
Detailed assessment on aspirations and expectations will be shared
with the training coordinator.
Most comprehensive feedback mechanism for training effectiveness
and desired interventions.
Follow-up lectures and discussions a fortnight after the session at
Comprehensive brief and ice-breaker session before commencement
of the session.
Design of a SILO Breakthrough team, counsel and follow up action
For any queries and suggestions,
98108 99 66 5