1. INFOSYS •Infosyswas founded in 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, N. S. Raghavan, S. Gopalakrishnan, S. D. Shibulal, K. Dinesh and Ashok Arora with US$ 250. Today, it is into IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 6.825 billion •Infosysdefines, designs and delivers technology-enabled business solutions for Global 2000 companies •Business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing are key functional areas •Infosys has a global footprint with 64 offices and 68 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 145,088 employees as on December 31, 2011
2. Vision "We will be a globally respected corporation."Mission "To achieve our objectives in an environment of fairness, honesty, and courtesy towards our clients, employees, vendors and society at large."Values We believe that the softest pillow is a clear conscience. The values that drive us underscore our commitment to:
3. INFOSYS INITIATIVEClient Value To surpass client expectations consistentlyLeadership by Example To set standards in our business and transactions and be an exemplar for the industry and ourselvesIntegrity and Transparency To be ethical, sincere and open in all our transactionsFairness To be objective and transaction-oriented, and thereby earn trust and respectExcellence To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best
4. SERVICES LEVERAGE OUR DOMAIN AND BUSINESS EXPERTISE TO ACHIEVE RAPID TIME-TO-VALUE WHILE MAKING YOUR ORGANIZATION STRONGER AND MORE COMPETITIVE IN THE GLOBAL BUSINESS LANDSCAPEManagement consulting Services Management Consulting Services ensure that client become stronger, more competitive and capable of managing global business. Infosys Management Consulting Services is about helping clients realize business value through business process and IT transformation. Goal is to enable clients to develop practical, outcome-based solutions that meet the ever-growing and changing needs of the global landscape.Business Application Services Business Application Services across leading packages like Oracle, SAP, IBM, TIBCO, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com, etc. help you solve complex business challenges by reforming your global technology landscape. Infosys partners with clients across industries to solve complex business challenges by reforming their technology landscape in sync with business strategies through: business transformation, product innovation and efficient operations, leveraging robust business application expertise across pre-packaged business applications, functions and technologies.
5.  Business IT Services We create IT-enabled business solutions for our clients by leveraging our domain and business expertise along with a complete range of services.  Application Services  Independent Validation and Testing Services  Infrastructure Management Services Engineering Services  It provide concept-to-market R&D and engineering services to improve client’s product operations. These services address the complete engineering value chain spanning various industry verticals.  Over 8,000 strong set of engineers at Infosys provide clients with engineering and technology services to support their entire offering lifecycle and help them Build Tomorrows Enterprise. Infosys is the Engineering partner that systematically delivers measurable business value from ideation to realization and sustainment.  We innovate on client offerings, transform the way in which they engineer these offerings and optimize execution to deliver distinctive solutions and ensure measurable business value.
6. BPO Services Infosys BPO combines domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver world-class process outsourcing.  Communication Service Providers  Energy and Utilities  Financial Services  Healthcare  Insurance  Manufacturing  Media and Entertainment  Retail, CPG and Logistics  ServicesCloud As a Cloud ecosystem integrator, Infosys offer enterprises single point accountability, rapid time-to-value and improved customer experience. Infosys Cloud Services helps you orchestrate and integrate Cloud services with your existing enterprise investments. Infosys vision is to deliver a trusted Cloud ecosystem. Our offerings that address all aspects of Cloud adoption include:  Comprehensive Professional Services for the Cloud  Industry-leading Services in the Cloud (Business Platforms)
7. Mobility  Mobility services help companies enhance their customer relationships, increase organizational efficiency, and enable business transformations while rolling out innovative and user-friendly technologies.  Infosys works with companies throughout their mobility journey to enable them to maximize the potential of their mobile implementation.
8. ALLIANCES  Infosys services and business solutions are strengthened by alliances with leading technology partners. Our network of alliance and teaming relationships creates business value, reduces implementation risk and accelerates speed- to-market.  We work with our partners to boost their revenue growth, expand market and geographic reach, facilitate sales process, and enhance product and service offerings.  Infosys and alliance partners jointly deliver business solutions that address our clients business and technology problems. We address specific client needs and develop tools and methods to accelerate the successful deployment of solutions while reducing risk.
9.  In accordance with Infosys corporate governance model and strategy of transparency, we do not solicit or accept influence or marketing assistance fees from any of our partners. Instead, our relationship focuses on joint investment in solutions, tools, and training. Global Alliance Partners The partnership focuses on developing solutions that incorporate Infosys IP and the alliance partners technology and services. We jointly deliver and market Infosys solutions to clients across multiple industries and geographies.  Microsoft  Oracle  SAP
10. ALLIANCE PARTNERS CA Technologies Infosys and CA Technologies are mutual customers and partners primarily in North America. Hewlett-Packard (HP) Infosys is an HP Global Systems Integration Partner with experience across the Hardware, Server, Storage, and... IBM Infosys is a Premier Alliance Partner of IBM Software Group in North America, the U.K., EMEA, India, Australia... More Informatica Infosys works with Informatica to develop industry-specific solutions based on ETL, data warehousing... More
11.  Salesforce.com The Infosys Salesforce.com practice is one of the fastest growing practices, clocking over 100% year-on-year growth... More Siemens Infosys is a global alliance partner of Siemens PLM for their Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)-based offerings... More TIBCO Software Inc. Infosys and TIBCO Software Inc. work together to provide integration of TIBCOs entire product line. We... More
12.  Autonomy Corporation Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU. or AU.L), a global leader in infrastructure software... More Sterling Commerce Infosys and Sterling Commerce are committed to provide greater experience to customers around the world... More Pegasystems Pegasystems, the leader in Business Process Management, provides software to drive revenue growth, productivity... More Xerox Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) is the worlds leading document management technology and services enterprise...
13.  IPO of Infosys on February 1993 Manmohan Singh facilitated Infosys’ IPO. Infosys wanted to issue its shares at a premium. Until the early 1990s, issue-pricing was decided by the Controller of Capital Issues. The CCI decided that Infosys could make an issue at a premium of Re 1 (issue price: Rs 11). The company demurred. Then, Singh abolished the post of CCI in the first wave of economic reforms and Infosys went ahead with an issue (in February 1993) at a premium of Rs 86 (issue price: Rs 96).