1. We are a digital brand communications agency Credentials – Short Version
2. Kodu <ul><li>We are a specialist brand communications agency delivering immersive, interactive experiences through digital channels </li></ul><ul><li>The Kodu team have been at the forefront of digital and integrated marketing for over 18 years </li></ul><ul><li>Our team bring a wealth of experience from agencies such as Ogilvy, Y&R and McCann as well as tech leaders TangoZebra and Google </li></ul><ul><li>We are passionate about all things digital </li></ul>
3. What makes us different <ul><li>Many reputable agencies ‘do digital’, however, few offer strategic insight and have the expertise to bring great creative ideas to life across the multitude of digital channels </li></ul><ul><li>Digital can lead a strategy of simply be part of it, but the digital space must be understood </li></ul><ul><li>We recognise and understand how consumers interact with digital in their day-to-day lives. Our approach is to integrate the digital space and physical space seamlessly through the understanding of consumer motivations, user relationships and where the digital and real worlds collide </li></ul><ul><li>This insight forms the basis of our approach to every piece of work </li></ul>
4. Service offering KODU Evaluation Strategy & Planning Production Creative Amplification (comms)
5. Our approach Digital Big Idea ATL lead (Strategy / Creative) Client brief / Objectives DIGITAL DEPLOYMENT DM/CRM Content Creation PR Viral Social Media PURPOSE DEPLOYMENT Advertising Campaign idea Website/microsite Media Promotion Apps eLearning
6. 360 team & brand engagement Traditional communication (ATL & BTL) Digital communication The consumer/customer Engage & involve Engage & inspire Integrate IDEA
7. Solutions – proprietary tools SOLUTIONS DESCRIPTION Kodu CMS Sophisticated Content Management System platform that can be rapidly deployed for consumer, corporate or micro-site launches. Kodu Community Modular platform including buddy networking, chat/forum, blogosphere & instant messaging functionality. Includes moderation filters. Kodu Upstream Cloud based content deployment platform that allows media (image or video) to be uploaded, compressed / reformatted and deployed into preselected brand & social media outlets such as Facebook, Yourtube, websites and Smartphone apps on the fly and in real-time. Kodu Translation Portal Central online platform to create, deploy and manage the translation of multiple language websites using editorial sign-off processes and publish from one source. Kodu eShop Modular ecommerce gateway with basket (check out sales funnel) optimized for conversion. Kodu eWallet Modular wallet functionality that can be added to an ecommerce / transactional gateway to facilititate the holding, debiting and crediting of funds. Ideal for gaming sites. Kodu Delegate Mgt eCRM driven email invitation and guest management solution. Platform facilitates email creative (HTML load and transmission), database segmentation, event management, media publishing, budgets control and analytics. Kodu Hosting Robust and secure hosting platform, based on Red Hat Linux Enterprise and supported by a 100% network uptime SLA, 24/7 managed with disaster recovery. Kodu AdStream Ad serving platform developed for serving standard, rich media and HTML5 ads into Mobile and Smartphone apps. Kodu Presenter High impact flash publishing tool allowing you to create jaw-dropping online presentations with ease.
8. Some of our work…
9. LG mobile – Chocolate / AVATAR Client: LG Role: Handset launch promotion Activity: AVATAR Region: UK (with EMEA roll-out plan) Interactive outdoor advertising Augmented Reality press advertising Website & online advertising Integrated digital campaign to launch the LG BL40 harnessing a tie-in with the Fox film AVATAR utilising the latest digital technology at our disposal such as Augmented Reality (AR), personalised rich media advertising, digital outdoor and social media to demonstrate the multimedia credentials of the LG Chocolate BL40 device.
10. FT.com – Behind The Dial Client: FT Role: Digital agency Activity: Jaeger-LeCoutre website design & build Region: Global Launch of an integrated digital media campaign for FT.com to put across the heritage, expertise, craft and quality of luxury watch maker Jaeger-LeCoultre by creating rich application content supported by online advertising and editorial. Activity launched in EMEA & North America and is now being rolled out into China.
11. Eurosport – MasterCard ‘Superfan’ <ul><li>Client: Eurosport UK </li></ul><ul><li>Role: Digital Agency </li></ul><ul><li>Activity: MasterCard Superfan </li></ul><ul><li>Region: UK </li></ul>Digital campaign developed for MasterCard to activate their sponsorship of the Champions League. User Generated Content (UGC) virall video site launched on the Eurosport Yahoo! Portal across EMEA.
12. Eurosport – Callaway Diablo Client: Eurosport Role: Integrated agency Activity: Callaway Diablo Campaign with Yahoo! Region: EMEA Promotional mircosite & app/widget deployment: The Callaway Tee Zone was designed to extend and add value to a 6-month Pan-Euro on-channel Callaway digital advertising campaign on Yahoo! Eurosport. Its purpose was to utilise interactive rich media content to bring the brand to life and launch 3 products over the 6-month period. To maintain interest the site is being constantly updated with competition elements and video content and houses a downloadable desktop alert to keep golf enthusiasts up to date with all the latest golf news.
13. Kenco – Facebook Widget <ul><li>Creation & deployment of a Facebook Widget and FB pages to activate Kenco’s ‘Young Eco Designer 2010’ competition featuring TV presenter and adventurer Ben Fogle as the face of the campaign. </li></ul><ul><li>Youngsters were challenged to create ingenious designs out of expended Kenko packaging. </li></ul><ul><li>Following the selection of the finalists, their work was displayed on a Facebook FBML page that we developed. Visitors to the page could scroll through each design and vote for their favourite using a Voting application. The votes generated on Facebook were added to the overall votes to determine the winner, who won a family trip to New York. </li></ul>Client: Kraft Foods Role: Social media activation Activity: Young Eco Designer 2010 Comp Region: UK
14. LG mobile – InTouch GW620 Client: LG Role: Online advertising Activity: InTouch GW620 Launch Campaign Region: UK Banner & leaderboard The LG InTouch GW620 enables consumers to download and use 000’s of apps that are available on the Android platform. Our role was to deliver a high impact rich media online advertising campaign to support the launch LG ‘s first ever Android smartphone, the InTouch GW620, on the T-Mobile & Virgin mobile networks. MPU Skyscraper
15. Puma Client: Puma Role: Digital agency (web innovation) Activity: Shoe Selector Retail Website Region: UK (with EMEA roll-out plan) Creation and deployment of a rich shop-within-a-shop application within the JD Sports ecommerce portal to enhance the brand e-tail experience, drive Lift product selection, advocacy and sales conversion. Activity generated a 30% product conversion uplift and is now being rolled out across EMEA and other sectors of Puma’s business including football, cricket and rugby.
16. Puma Extension of the concept into the ProDirect Soccer ecommerce portal showcasing the product being worn by brand ambassador, Michael Carrick, in an African setting allowing the user to view the boots in action from a selection ofangles. The application also allows the user to view themselves doing some silky skills in the Powercat boots via a picture upload functionality which they can share with their peers. View at www.prodirectsoccer.com/staticfeature.asp?WID=7617 Client: Puma Role: Digital agency (web innovation) Activity: e-tail Application Region: UK
17. Castrol – FIFA World Cup™ Client: BP Lubricants/Castrol Role: Promotional online and offline Activity: FIFA World Cup™ promotion Region: Pan-European & South Africa Promotional campaign leveraging Castrol’s sponsorship of FIFA World Cup™ 2010. Leveraging brand ambassador Cristiano Ronaldo, the promotion is based on 10 FIFA World Cup™ Moments of Great Performance. Consumers need to match Ronaldo’s top 3 moments selection for a chance to win a money-can’t buy prize and meet the player himself in an exclusive trip to Madrid. The campaign provides football followers with a social currency, fuelling friendly banter in an engaging, compelling way. Campaign includes a POS toolkit driving awareness through all key channels, online advertising and an engaging, motivating micro-site used as the lead promotional entry point. The campaign is being activated in 16 countries and in 14 different languages. Initial engagement and entry levels are very positive. View the site at www.castrolmoments.com
18. Epsom Downs Racecourse Client: Epsom Downs Racecourse Role: Digital Agency Activity: Website design & build Region: UK Website design and build including CMS and eCommerce functionality. Role includes SEO/SEM, eCRM and website maintenance.
19. Met Office – Weather for Golf App Client: Met Office / Weatherfor Role: App Strategy, Design & Build Activity: Weatherfor Golf Region: UK iPhone and web App strategy developed to launch a portfolio of specialist interest applications to build a media platform for the Met Office to derive commercial gain via advertising and sponsorship revenues. Our role included App concept, design, production and deployment.
20. Veuve Clicquot – The ‘Season’ App Client: LVMH / SSP Role: iPhone & iPad App Build Activity: Veuve Seasons Region: UK Build of the Veuve Seasons iPhone & iPad application including calendar functionality, event EPOS integration and ‘Concierge’ service.
21. Veuve Clicquot – The ‘Season’ App Concierge Portal: Client: LVMH / SSP Role: iPhone & iPad App Build Activity: Veuve Seasons Region: UK ‘ Concierge’ service that exclusively allows app users to order bottles of Veuve from within the in-app shop and have delivered to their table at Season’s events.
22. Momentum Pictures - The Girl Trilogy Client: Momentum Pictures Role: App Strategy, Design & Build Activity: The Girl Trilogy Region: UK iPhone app design and build coinciding with the DVD launch of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and in advance of the cinematic launch of the second movie in the Trilogy, The Girl who Played with Fire. The app includes movie trailers and the opening chapters from all three books in the Trilogy with links to purchase via iTunes and Amazon. The game, a modern twist on the classic memory card game, tests both memory and hacking skills, traits star Salander is famed for. Best scores and peer to peer challenges can be posted via Facebook, Twitter or email. In advance of the UK cinematic release of The Girl Who Played with Fire, users will be able to find the nearest cinema showing the film, using the inbuilt GPS.