• 13 Years Industry experience
• 8 Years consulting experience in various industries
• Specializing in Implementation of QMS Systems and
integration with safety and environmental practices
• Internationally qualified Lead Auditor (ISO 9001)
• Auditor (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
• Registered Occupational Health Nursing
Practitioner at SASOHN and SANC
• Registered Audiometrist – SASOHN
• Assessor and Moderator, SDF
To implement a sustainable
Quality Management System
that will improve the control
and mitigation of
Occupational Health and
Safety Risks, Reduce
Environmental impacts in the
workplace and enhance
operational efforts in all
• To ensure a high standard of quality service,
measured by ISO 9001 Standard requirements;
• To provide an integrated solution towards
auditing, mitigation of risks and
implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22
000, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001;
• To endeavour to offer solutions that will
establish relationships and co-ordinate
• To trust that at the end of each day we all may
say: “ I served, to the best of my ability, my
purpose today !”
SOME SATISFIED CLIENTS
• Anglo American – Skorpion Zinc Mine, Namibia (Mining) - (Integrated OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001)
• Prominent Paints – Alberton (FMCG,Production) - (Accreditation – CHIETA-SETA, QMS Development for Training
• HR-ETD Training provider – Centurion (Training) - (Accreditation – MERSETA – QMS Development and
• Namport – Walvisbaai (Harbour) - (Internal audits – ISO 9001:2008)
• Transnet – Koedoespoort - Occupation health clinic auditing and training with OCSA
• Advantage ACT (H&S, AuditingTraining) - (QMS Management System alignment with IRCA, SAATCA, ISO 9001 and
• Extin – Maputo(Security and Safety) - (Integration of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 Implementation, establish
centre in Mozambique)
• Transnet – Kimberley – (Implementation training)
• Bidport – Richards Bay ( Executive workshop and Implementation)
• Various Students
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
• We Integrate to SAVE COSTS
• We DEVELOP your staff to ensure sustainability. HWSETA Registered Qualifications in System
• We DON’T re-invent the wheel or let employee’s attend unnecessary training
• We Don't give you a generic SHEQ Manual. We supply a customized one that fits your
business LIKE A GLOVE !
• We assist you to scope your SHEQ system correct from the start to prevent often system
changes (See scope criteria)
• WE GET THINGS DONE ! Correct, The FIRST Time !
• Guaranteed certification within 8 months with an approved project plan, depending on the
size and complexity of the company
• Reduction in auditing, accidents and injury costs
• Diligent, unique and independent service delivery
• A business improvement model tested and successfully used by Anglo American
• QUALITY Principles is the baseline of our implementation to ensure integration with HEALTH
• We make ISO as paperless as possible to save our trees !
• We make ISO / OHSAS Implementation a puzzle-less experience.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
• IMPLEMENTATION PACKAGES for ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 22 000 Systems
– Gap Analysis
– Executive Workshop
– Process analyses
– Critical requirements
– QMS System Development
– Electronic system Development (PRIME LINK - INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SYSTEM)
• Health & Safety:
– Development of a Health & Safety files as required by legislation (Department of Labour approved
– Occupational Health Clinic audits approved by OCSA
- Provide Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Auditing related training
- Accreditation for training service providers
- Develop outcomes based training material aligned per SETA / CLIENT requirements
– Legal Compliance Audits, Certification Audits (Outsourced), Internal Audits on all standards mentioned
3 Days Non-accredited courses: (Standard based with assessments)
• Integrated Management System Implementation (Approved by RAB QSA)
• ISO 9001 Implementation Workshop
• OHSAS 18001 Implementation Workshop
• ISO 14001 Implementation Workshop
• ISO 22 000 Implementation Workshop
• Internal Auditing course (ISO 19011)
3 Days – Accredited course
• HIV Programme Development & Implementation Course
3 Day – Accredited courses
• SHEQ Representative Course (HWSETA accredited)
• Incident Investigation
• Risk management
• 1st Aid level 1,2, and 3
Prime link are recognized as a preferred provider by
NQA-Africa, NOSA, ICA, RAB-QSA
Little interest in
SHEQ (Doing the
minimum to get
things done and are
exposed to bad
Starting to prevent
rather than doing
and anticipating risk
areas before it can
SHEQ is a core part
of doing business.
Focus is on
Awareness of SHEQ
indicators, but is
to incidents /
(As per client
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT MODEL INDICATING THE STATUS OF THE COMPANY
1. Consistent ability to comply with product and services that meet internal and
external customer needs and applicable regulatory standards?
1. Effectively implemented system that assure consistent, reliable and safe
service or product delivery
2. Continuous improvement through planned evaluation methods
3. Sufficient, reliable and competent human, physical and financial resources to
provide the expected internal and external client requirements
Organizations rely on customers. Therefore:
Organizations should understand customer needs. Organizations should meet customer requirements. Organizations
should exceed customer expectations.
Organizations rely on leaders. Therefore:
Leaders should establish a unity of purpose and set the direction the organization should take. Leaders should create
an environment that encourages people to achieve the organization's objectives.
Organizations rely on people. Therefore:
Organizations should encourage the involvement of people at all levels.
Organizations should help people to develop and use their abilities.
4 Use a
Organizations are more efficient and effective when they use a process approach. Therefore Organizations should use a
process approach to manage activities and related resources.
5 Take a
Organizations are more efficient and effective when they use a systems approach. Therefore Organizations should identify
interrelated processes and treat them as a system. Organizations should use a systems approach
to manage their interrelated processes.
Organizations are more efficient and effective when they continually try to improve. Therefore Organizations should make
a permanent commitment to continually improve their overall performance.
7 Get the facts
Organizations perform better when their decisions are based on facts. Therefore:
Organizations should base decisions on the analysis of factual information and data.
Organizations depend on their suppliers to help them create value. Therefore: Organizations should maintain a mutually
beneficial relationship with their suppliers.
OHSAS 18001 CERTIFICATION PROCESS
Health and safety at work is an issue that affects every single business and organization – for
example economically. In an increasingly competitive globalized economy a business cannot
afford to lose time through workplace accidents or have its production processes interrupted.
Accidents at work not only cost money, they are also bad for a company’s image.
Last but not least, national and international legislation requires proof of compliance with
occupational health and safety rules and regulations. OHSAS 18001 is an international standard
for occupational health and safety (OHSAS). It helps businesses and organizations to spot any
potential risks or hazards, minimize the possibility of their occurrence and introduce measures
for continual improvement.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
The benefits you can enjoy when your business or organization is certified to OHSAS 18001
• Chance to minimize the number of occupational accidents
• Enhanced profitability through less time lost and improved processes
• Proof of compliance with national and international OHSAS Legislation
• Chance to continually improve your own OHSAS management system
• More motivated employees through a safer work environment
• Improved health and safety reputation, e.g. among stakeholders, business partners, public
authorities, pressure groups, investors, etc.
• Possibility of more favourable ratings by insurance companies
• Smooth integration into existing quality or environmental management systems