1. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS1.- Sports in Andalusia• Andalusia is the most populated autonomous region of Spain with over seven million inhabitants.• Undergoing into a process of expansion and growth in all fields, social, cultural, economic and sports.• Where the sport has been at the forefront of institutional and private support, generating wealth, business and popularity.• In 2006, amateur sport and the promotion of this activity generated a resource approximate de150 million euros in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia
2. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS2- Tennis in Andalusia• 8,000 federative licenses divided in 8 provincial offices.• More than 250 clubs and 350,000 potential practitioners in the Andalusian territory.• 2000 graduates coaches and referees.• More than 1,400 tennis courts in Andalusia.• Over 1000 tennis sports schools located in all major cities.• Fourth Sport in number of practitioners in Andalusia• Tennis is the first individual sport most watched TV
3. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS 3. Tennis Values• Associated with Fair Play, honesty and sportsmanship.• Wide range of fans (4 to 80 years) (Male / Female 70% / 30%)• Practiced by a population segment upper-middle income• Considered an elite sport with social prestige (Private Clubs)• Positive image of tennis, with big mediatic star players.• No Doping relevant cases, generating clean image in favour of the sport• Healthy sport, played outdoors• Affordable sport and accessible to everyone.
4. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS4. Andalusian Tennis Federation• Maximum Tennis Body of Andalusia• Responsible for all the Events and Official Tennis Tournaments held in the Andalusian territory.• Also responsible for the promotion of tennis at all levels in our region.• Responsible Body for the management of the Modernization Tennis Center “Blas Infante", which is currently developing a project to establish a Specialized Center of High Performance, unique in Andalusia.• At the provincial level we are working on achieving its own facilities in each province for the development of High Level Sports Schools in Andalusia
5. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS Andalusian Tennis Support Program Activities Organised by the FAT• Events - Junior and Veterans Tournaments. Andalusia Championships, Individual & Teams - Junior Andalusian Summer Circuit - Senior Andalusian Circuit - Senior Andalusian Championship by Teams 1st Division - Senior Andalusian Championship Sigles (males and females - International Women Andalusia (WTA Circuit)
6. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS Andalusian Tennis Support Program Other Partnership Opportunities - Static Advertising at FAT facilities - High Performance Group - Selections - Regional Team Uniform - Publications, Web page - Fixtures & Licensing
7. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS Andalusian Tennis Support Program FAT OFFICIAL SPONSOR• Exclusivity on its product category• Official Stand possibility on events of the FAT• Joint promotional activities using the structure of the FAT• Relevant presence in all FAT events• Presence in all promotional media of the FAT. Relevant TV Exposure• Advertising facilities managed by the FAT• Possibility of naming an event with the brand name.• Brand presence in the FAT artwork, at all levels, publications, websites, Correspondence, Mailings, Posters Official Papers
8. ANDALUSIAN TENNIS Andalusian Tennis Support Program FAT OFFICIAL PARTNER• Official Stand possibility on the events of the FAT• Joint promotional activities using the structure of the FAT• Relevant presence in all FAT events• Advertising facilities managed by the FAT• Brand presence in the FAT artwork, at all levels, publications, websites, Correspondence, Mailings, Posters Official Papers• Static Ad in Andalusia Senior Championship court. TV Exposure• WTA Tournament side banner. TV Exposure• Static Ad in all Andalusian Championships (all categories)
9. Andalusian Tennis Support Program Ansalusia Tennis Championship (Juniors)- First Level Regional Championship- All junior categories from 9 a 18 años. (7 Tournaments)- In each Championship all best 64 players from the category participate (50% males and females)- Itinerant organization, throughout Andalusia.- 2,000 people concentration (participants, spectators, coaches,...)- Large impact on local and regional press- Promotion Opportunities : • Posters • Fences • Court Advertising • Trade Show (Stands, Village,...) • Promotional Events
10. Andalusian Tennis Support Program Andalusian Summer Circuit - Juniors– 1st Nationwide level tournament, framed in the calendar of the RFET. Categories Youngsters, Kids and Cadets. .– Attendance: 10,000 spectators– Consisting of a tournament scores, all over the autonomous territory, particularly the coastal zone, which qualify for the Master to the eight best players of each category ,– Possibility of participation in the election of the hosting city of the Master.– Promotion opportunities: : • Posters • Fences • Court Advertising • Trade Show (Stands, Village,...) • Promotional Events
11. Andalusian Tennis Support Program Andalusian Senior Circuit Singles– 1st Nationwide level tournament,– Attendance: 1,200 spectators– Consists of six tournament all over the regional territory, which qualify for the master to the eight best players (males and females),– Possibility of participation in the election of the hosting city of the Master– Promotion opportunities: : • Posters • Fences • Court Advertising • Trade Show (Stands, Village,...) • Promotional Events
12. Andalusian Tennis Support Program ANDALUSIA SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIP SINGLES (Males and Females)- 1st Regional Level Championship- Concentration of 2,500 persons (Players, spectators, coaches,...)- TV guaranteed (Mens Final Live Canal Sur)- Sector exclusivity..- Promotion during the tournament: presentation, celebration of the tournament, awards ceremony, closing ceremony- Advertising presence in promotional material of the event.- Presence in Press Conference.- Promotion Possibilities: Posters, billboards, advertising on track, umpier’s chair umpire, net, promotional events.
13. Andalusian Tennis Support Program International Women Andalusia (WTA Tournament)- 1st Class International Tournament, framed in the WTA Tour- Attendance : 4.000 spectators- Direct broadcast by Canal Sur TV of the Singles Final.- Extensive media monitoring during the 9 days of competition.- Sector exclusivity.- Promotion during the tournament: presentation, celebration of the tournament, awards ceremony, closing ceremony- Advertising presence in promotional material of the event. Press conference- Promotion Possibilities: Posters, billboards, advertising on track, umpier’s chair umpire, net, promotional events- Naming Rights for the tournament.
14. Andalusian Tennis Support Program PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIESPublicidad Estática Instalaciones FAT– Permanent Installations of the FAT. Tennis Center Modernization of Blas Infante (Sevilla)– Operating throughout the playing season with daily influx of people.– Tennis courses, Sporting School, Competition and Subscriber Groups.– Ages range from 8 to 50 years– Sponsorship opportunities: • Fences • Court Advertising FAT High Performance Group - Andalusian selection based on the Group of High Level Players - National and International Transport for the entire season - Presence in sportswear and travel vehicles. - Promotion and advertising presence at regional, national and international level.
15. Andalusian Tennis Support Program OTHER PARTNERS– Webpage Advertising • Interactive banner . • Direct Advertising. • Links and Online Store– Regular FAT publications • Sports Calendar Competition. Annual Rate • Activities Report. Annual Rate • Spread throughout the AndalusianTerritory • Circulation: 10,000 copies
16. Andalusian Tennis Support Program OTHER PARTNERS– FEDERAL CARDS • Annual Circulation: 10,000 copies • Distribution in Andalusia • Possibilities: – Front 8 x 8 mm. – Front 15 x 15 mm. – Back 20 x 20 mm. – Back 40 x 40 mm.
17. Andalusian Tennis Support Program OBJECTIVES• Associate sponsors to the positive image of Andalusian and Spanish tennis.• Continued success in sports• Good imageof Tennis• Most successful sport in the Spanish scene in recent years.• Positive values of Tennis• Image of the Federación Andaluza de Tenis always associated with their sponsors• Ensuring continuity
18. Andalusian Tennis Support Program ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT• Official Sponsor xxxx• Official Partner xxxx• Andalusia Senior Championship Ask for Press Kit• International Women Andalusia (WTA) Ask for Presss Kit• Andalusia Junior Championship xxxx• Other Products (See Details) xxxx