Be the first to like this
Content Marketing World 2011
"A Large Company Content Marketing Journey"
Todd Wheatland, Head of Global Marketing, Kelly Services
Content marketing can be challenging for a large, business-to-business company that has a long history of traditional marketing. In this session, Todd will discuss how Kelly Services is managing to develop valuable and compelling content, focusing on:
• How to conceptualize and communicate the content mission
• How to convert possible detractors into rabid supporters
• How to tap into existing channels for story creation
• How to identify “low hanging fruit” and “early wins”
• How to optimize existing tools and avoid turf wars
• How to balance creativity with replicability–and move quickly
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.