Learn how to plan, prioritise and deliver higher value features by thinking of deliverable features not in terms of what they cost, but of what they can deliver.
XScale is a set of practices based on BDD that enables a product team to efficiently define, budget and prioritise a roadmap or backlog.
It’s also a way to answer some questions Agile has traditionally avoided:
- How much will a set of features cost?
- How do we trade off different feature sets?
- How do we know a feature is ready to ship?
In this workshop, we outline several key practices and practice using a few of them. The main practices we cover include:
- Feature Points, a way to reconcile budgets with story points
- Backlog Bingo determines the dollar investment and relative return for a set of products and services
- Royal Cod applies Backlog Bingo to prioritize a Breadth-First Roadmap
- Release Refactoring enables product owners to make rational trade-offs between feature-sets.