• Techniques is a specific tool for alter the way a
business analysis task is performed or describe a
specific form the output of a task may take.
• A task may have none, one, or more related
• A technique must be related to at least one task.
• Following techniques that we opted are :
Data Flow diagram
• A process is initiated by an event in the business domain, such as a
sale of a product to a customer or a failure to complete a transaction.
• It is used to understand how work that involves multiple roles and
departments is performed within an organization.
• It involves a number of activities that are used by a sequence flow.
• A process is repeatable and may have multiple paths to completion.
DIAGRAMS OF PROCESS MODELING
Start and end symbols
Conditional or decision
SOFT DRINK OPERATING MODEL
PRODUCTION PROCESS MODEL
H20 & Sugar
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM
• It shows how information is input, processed, stored and
output from a system.
• The DFD provides a visual representation of how
information is moved through a system.
• It shows the processes of the system that transform data.
• The Data Stores in which data is collected for some
period of time.
CONTEXT LEVEL DIAGRAM
Delivery notice &
• It is an opportunity for individuals to share their own
perspectives and discuss them in a group setting.
• The work of a focus group may be similar to that done in
a brainstorming session.
• One difference is that a focus group is typically more
systematic and structured. Another difference is that a
session’s goal is
broad, creative, even exaggerated ideas.
• The topic of the focus group for the company will influence
who should be recruited. If coca cola company is likely to
manufacture new product, it’s likely that existing users
(experts and experienced) should be included.
• Ability to elicit data from a group of people.
• Efficiency in operations and effective for learning people’s
attitudes, experiences and desires.
• This techniques scan the internal and external
• It provides information that is helpful in
matching the firm’s resources and capabilities
to the competitive environment in which it
SWOT analysis of the company
Strong and reliable distribution network
The company have a strong brand image
Low cost of operations.
Company’s export levels is very low.
Government regulations and their restrictions
Large domestic market
Higher Income among people
Tax and regulatory sector
Slowdown in rural demand
• Brainstorming is a technique intended to produce a broad
or diverse set of options.
• The aim of brainstorming is to produce numerous new
ideas and to derive from them themes for further analysis.
• It works by focusing on a topic or problem, and then
coming up with many possible solutions to it.
• In this project, we collect data of a company through taking
interviews from managers, internet etc. and identifies
– Achieve target in limited selling period.
– Machines break down at the peak time of sales.
– Maintaining of stock in a warehouse is big challenge for
managers during seasonal period.
– Sometimes sales persons are unable to sale product to retailers as
it is not in form of their demand.
– Advance planning by top level managers is necessary to
increase sales in a limited time.
– Proper labeling on products which creates proper identity of
the brand whether it is outsourced from other plant or a
– The researcher also analyzed that there is regularly breakdown
taking place in the company so to improve this we can recruit
more and more professional technicians which helps in
increasing the profit share of the economy and also the sales