Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Scope of review
• How ﬁnished is the work?
• What type of feedback would be helpful?
• What problems are you aware of?
• Are there any particular constraints?
Context of work
• Who is this for?
• When do they use it?
• What are they trying to accomplish?
• Is this part of a larger system/solution?
Function and appearance
• What was your reasoning here...?
• What do you want the user to do/think...?
• What happens when...?
• Have you considered...?
How to capture ideas
• Print out copies and write on them yourself
• Ask reviewers to mark their comments on
stickies and attach to printed copies
• Use an online tool like InVision or UXPin
• A model for UX design reviews | Davin's blog
• User Experience (UX) is a Team Sport
• Setting the Foundation for Meaningful Critiques:
Goals, Principles, Personas and Scenarios
• Design Critique | 10 Bad Habits
• How to run a design critique
• My website, www.theapprenticepath.com
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.