14. ! @thinknow
Scope of review
• How ﬁnished is the work?
• What type of feedback would be helpful?
• What problems are you aware of?
• Are there any particular constraints?
15. ! @thinknow
Context of work
• Who is this for?
• When do they use it?
• What are they trying to accomplish?
• Is this part of a larger system/solution?
16. ! @thinknow
Function and appearance
• What was your reasoning here...?
• What do you want the user to do/think...?
• What happens when...?
• Have you considered...?
17. ! @thinknow
How to capture ideas
• Print out copies and write on them yourself
• Ask reviewers to mark their comments on
stickies and attach to printed copies
• Use an online tool like InVision or UXPin
18. ! @thinknow
• A model for UX design reviews | Davin's blog
• User Experience (UX) is a Team Sport
• Setting the Foundation for Meaningful Critiques:
Goals, Principles, Personas and Scenarios
• Design Critique | 10 Bad Habits
• How to run a design critique
• My website, www.theapprenticepath.com