• (The thirteen year old boy called Sam is getting told off by his
mother for not cleaning his room. Sam’s mother screams out his
• Mum: SAAMMMMMM!!!
• (Sam runs up stairs into his room and his mom is standing at the
centre of his room)
• Mother: what do you call this? Why is your room so messy?
• S: urmm, sorry mum (rolls his eyes) I haven’t had the chance to
• Mother: By the time I get back, I want to see this room spick and
• (Mother leaves the room as he proceeds to clean, finding wrapped
up pieces of paper that has credits written all over it)
• (The adult character named George is walking to work a ball rolls
over towards his feet. As he attempts to kick the ball he misses
• Kid: well done old man.
• (After being humiliated by the kids playing football he decides to
run/ speed walk home)
• (Sam asks his mum if he can go to his friend’s party)
• S: mum can I go to Charlie’s party on the weekend please?
• M: what have I told you about him? He’s too old to be your friend
and you’re still a kid to be going to parties like that!
• S: I can’t wait to grow up
• (Its the day of the adult and the kids birthday. The kid walks in his
house to a surprise party and George walks into his office and his
friends are wishing him a happy birthday and as he is being praised
and the cake comes). *This scene is a split screen
• Mother: make a wish
Sam: I wish I was a grown man
• #George’s friend: make a wish George: I wish I was a kid again
• (The screen goes black)
• (They both open their eyes)
• Sam: What where am I?
George: who are you people?
• (look they both look at their hands in realisation) this shot will be
• Sam: No no no no
• They both scream and run out of there buildings. Sam who now is
in George’s body trips over and hurts his legs. As he is holding his
injured leg he screams for his mother and as this is going on George
who is now in Sam’s body runs past his original body and then does
a comedic double take to look back at their original bodies. They
both scream as the scene fades out, however the screaming is still
(The two main character spark a conversation)
Sam: so you are me and I am…you
George: why did we switch bodies?
Sam: Well it’s my birthday today and I wished that I was a kid again
George: it’s my birthday as well and I wished that I was
older, wasn’t expecting to look like a pensioner though.
• Sam: I’m 31
• George: and I turned 13 today and I want my not wrinkled body
• Sam: My body isn’t that bad!
• George: yeah it is
• Sam: what about you (smells his arm pits) err have you even
• George: ahh yeah
• Sam: you liar, wait this is stupid I’m arguing with a child
• George: watch who you’re calling a child old man, I’m a teenager
• Sam: I hate your body
• George: I hate yours
• (Both scream in frustration)
• (They both wake up and look at their bodies to see if there back in
their actual bodies. They both are relived to find out that they are.)