• Develop ‘flipped classroom’ resources for
• Focus - Year 10 Food Technology.
• Unit one – Food Service and Catering –
unit work and assessment task
• Experimented with Weebly during the last couple of
• e portfolio (Edublog) – better capabilities and school has
that platform to use now.
• Teacher training videos – tutorials for a wide range of ICT
applications. For example – Blogs and wikis, Screen
casting, Microsoft Google Prezi, e- portfolios etc.
• Glogster – Virtual posters that can include audio, video,
text, hyperlinks, images. Very versatile and easy to use.
• Smore – design online flyers, posters, brochures etc.
Allow greater student creativity in their work.
• TED Ed - enables you to build lessons around a video of
your choice. You can customize the questions and
lesson, use your own video or one from You Tube.
• Currently looking at Quia and developing resources to
utilise within the e portfolio. With the possibility of using
this with other year groups too.
• Incorporating video throughout the e-portfolio more – use
Premier Pro to do this.
• Additional units updated into the e portfolio format.
• Trial the e-portfolio format, or aspects of it, with current
classes to trouble shoot and make necessary