NEW MEMBER of THE CaliVita® FamilyTHE MOST PRECIOUS OF THE FRUITS www.zivisastilom.com
Let’s see what the real story is about free radicals!
• Free radicals are unstable molecules containing unpaired electron, which are in constant search of electrons in order to restore the couple status. • Our organism produces them in order to kill the different causative agents.
• If too much free radicals are getting into our organism, free radicals will destroy not only the causative agents but also the healthy cells! • The free radicals make up the missing electrons from the surrounding cells, so the cell walls start to oxidize!
• Unfortunately the formation of free radicals is promoted also by external factors, so environmental and lifestyle related factors.
Let’s see what we can do against free radicals!
• Antioxidants are able to deactivate the free radicals by offering themselves for oxidizing or helping to recover the other antioxidants. • BUT! In case of a weak organism (because e.g. stress, illness, old age) the effect and also the amount of antioxidants are decreasing!
List of antioxidants• Vitamins: • Minerals: – ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – selenium – tocopherol (Vitamin E) – manganese – beta carotene (Vitamin A) – copper – zinc • Plant antioxidants: – catechins (green tea) – curcuminiods • Others: – ellagic acid (berries) – CoQ10, – flavonols – estrogens* The list is not complete
Xanthones• Xanthones belong to the family of polyphenols, flavonoids. • More than 200 natural xanthones exist in nature.• They are very powerful antioxidants, much stronger than Vitamin C or E.
"By controlling free radicals, antioxidants canmake the difference between life and death, aswell as influence how fast and how well we age."(The Antioxidant Miracle, Dr.Lester Packer Ph.D)
Let’s see where we can find the most powerful antioxidant compound, xanthone!
Mangosteen• Mangosteen is originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. • It grows primarly in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, the Philippines and now spreads to countries all over in Southeastern Asia and areas of Australia and Hawaii.
• The Mangosteen tree is an evergreen tree flowering up to two times per year. • The tree grows from 7 to 25 m tall.• Mangosteens reach fruit-bearing in 5–6 years’ time, but more typically it needs 8–10 years.
• From the 200 known xanthones mangosteen includes 50 of them. • ORAC Scores of Popular Antioxidants: (ORAC test is a way to measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals) Mangosteen Juice: 17,000 Wolfberry Juice: 3,472 Pomegranates: 3,037 Blueberries: 2,400 Raspberries: 1,220 Carrots: 200 http://www.healthfruit.com/m/science/antioxidants
Let’s see what kind of other strong antioxidants do exist!
Green tea• Due to the antioxidant activity, green tea can contribute to the protection of the cells against free radicals, hereby to the maintenance of our health. • It may have positive effect on fat metabolism.
Grape Seed• Grape seed can promote the protection of the cells against the harmful effects provoked by free radicals. • It may have good effect on vein wall.
Pomegranate• Pomegranate contributes to the protection of the cells against free radicals. • It can have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and the artery health.
Bilberry• Bilberry has strong antioxidant effect.• It helps to protect capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals. • It contributes to the health of the eyes. • It may help maintain healthy functioning mucous membranes in stomach and in small intestine.
Grapefruit• It may contribute to the health of our organism due to its antioxidant effect.
Let me introduce you Xantho PLUS!• If you have no chance to pick up all these great antioxidants from nature, do not worry!• Nowdays high quality dietary supplements may also help our cells protect themselves against free radicals!
• We have enriched the mangosteen (which you know well from ZenThonic) with a special blend, which contains the extract of such powerful antioxidants like green tea, grapefruit, grape seed, pomegranate, blueberry and bilberry.• We offer to you all these in concentrated, capsule form, rendering the application of the formula even easier.
Active ingredients• Xanthosteen Extract 166.7 mg (std.10% alpha-mangostin, 20% polyphenols)• Proprietary Blend 200 mg – Green Tea Extract (std.45% ECGC) – Grapefruit Extract (40:1) – Grape Seed Extract (std. 95% proanthocyanidins) – Pomegranate Extract (std.20% ellagic acid) – Bilberry Fruit Extract (4:1) – Blueberry Fruit Powder THE MOST PRECIOUS OF THE FRUITS
Packaging and directionsPackaging: 90 capsulesDirections: 1 capsule daily or as directed THE MOST PRECIOUS OF THE FRUITS