The videos of the talk is available here:
As a graduate student, it is essential to build and maintain your personal library for research. In this workshop you will learn how to organize all of your research documents in an easy-to-use software called Papers.
In the first part of the workshop, we’ll discuss various reasons why organizing all the papers you encounter is important. We’ll also present several software options before covering Papers. The second part of the workshop will be a how-to demonstration on several exciting components of Papers:
(1) Adding documents you’ve already collected previously
(2) Searching and importing new research papers you’re interested in
(3) Organizing your research library as you would with your music, photos, and videos
(4) Taking notes and writing reviews directly in your library
(5) Importing citations into your own documents, and sharing with your colleagues