Be the first to like this
RavenDB is a schema-less document database that offers fully ACID transactions, fast and flexible search, replication, sharding, and a simple RESTful API wrapped by clients in a growing number of languages. In this session, we will discuss the experience of developing and maintaining a RavenDB-backed CMS for one of the largest news sites in the US.
- Supporting rapid evolution of the content/data model.
- Indexing for full-text, map-reduce, geospatial and other types of search.
- Replicating and sharding across servers and data centers for high-availability.
- Deploying with no downtime.
- Handling huge traffic spikes.