Trek Your HEART out for Variety, the Children's Charity
What are the Trek your Heart Out Challenges?
Adventure: 2010 is the year you could be standing on the rooftop
of Africa at the summit of Kilimanjaro, looking across the
Mongolian plains from the Great Wall of China or gazing in
wonder at the mystical lost city of Machu Picchu, at the end
of the Inca Trail.
Fundraising: To get there you will have fundraised for Variety,
the Children’s Charity, helping them continue their amazing
work by raising vital funds, and you will be a legend!
OK I’m tempted … but How do I fundraise?
• We will send you a comprehensive fundraising guide
• Develop a fundraising plan with you
• Keep you on track with fortnightly phones
call or emails
• We will help you reach your target how ever you
choose to get there
• We have supported over 600 people on their journey
I have never done this kind of thing before…
How fit do I need to be?
• Our adventures are challenging and they
require everyone who participates in them
to embark on a fitness-training program.
• Our adventures are specifically designed so that
people who are relatively fit and who are willing to
seriously train can complete them.
• We can’t think of a more exciting fitness goal!
Go for it!
What are the costs to me?
• Return flights to destination • Registration Fee of $700
• Airline taxes • Travel Insurance (which is compulsory)
• All accommodation whilst on challenge • Visa for entry (where applicable)
• Professional guides, ground crew • Tips for guides
• Meals according to the full itinerary • Spending money
• Australian Tour Escort to support the
• Porters to carry tents, food & beverages
Who is Inspired Adventures?
• We create and manage charity challenge
• Work with 30 + Australian & NZ charities
• Raised over AUS$2.8 million to date
• Climbed Kilimanjaro in 2004 – catalyst for
starting Inspired Adventures
• We LOVE what we do