Be the first to like this
OPS 571 Final Exam Version 1 Answers
OPS 571 Final Exam Version 1
1) According to your text, the most common process metric is:
A. Throughput time
2) Which of the following is true about make-to-stock processes?
A. Make-to-stock processes can be controlled based on the actual or anticipated amount of
B. Make-to-stock process is used when demand is seasonal and the firm does not have
C. Services by their very nature often use make-to-stock processes.
D. A and B
3) ________ is when the activities in the stage must stop because there is no place to
deposit the item just completed.
A. None of these answers
4) The type of processing structure that is used for producing discrete products at
higher volume is:
B. Job Shop
C. Assembly line
5) According to Hayes and Wheelwright, which of the following is not a major