• The quirky web site builder has always been packed full of features, offering an
easy, unintimidating solution to those with no coding experience, and perhaps
even for those with no web experience at all
• Additionally, to put it simply - which is the Weebly way, the recently introduced
updates have injected a new spirit into the service, making it leaner and more
flexible than ever before. The core features have remained, but they have now
been expertly polished and presented within the elegance of the new admin
• Weebly's drag-and-drop site creation system has served it well in the past, and will
surely continue to do so, especially now that it works in tandem with a brand new
mobile editor, a user-friendly site planner, and a modern user interface. After the
All New Weebly release, it would seem that both Wix, Webs and the rest of
Weebly's competition have some catching up to do.
• Weebly's drag-and-drop system works wonderfully, enabling almost
anybody to try their hand at web design.
• The sheer speed and simplicity of Weebly is enough to make you fall in
love with the site builder.
• Hundreds of free, modifiable themes ensure that your website will be
truly unique in terms of design.
• The revamped admin panel is a joy to use, and is very easy on the eyes.
• The new Site Planner is a welcome addition, which does a great job of
walking newcomers through the building and publishing process.
• Being able to view and edit your site through Mobile View is an
excellent, useful feature.
• Ecommerce and Forum options are great examples of the impressive
flexibility of Weebly.
• Built-in Site Stats and a Blogging feature are a tremendous help in terms of
marketing and visitor engagement.
• Prices are agreeable in comparison to Weebly's competitors.
• Weebly's ecommerce solution is under-
developed, offering just two payment options
and no order managing functionality.
• Along with a long list of restrictions, including
Weebly's logo on their website's footer, users
of the free Weebly service are only entitled to
half of their Google Adsense earnings, which
will understandably disgruntle some users.