Dr. Md. Anwarul Islam
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University
HOW TO ACCESS
e-Resources Access Tutorial Series of SAU Library
• OARE stands for –
Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE).
• OARE programme, set up by the United Nations Environment
• OARE provides a collection of Up to 5710 peer reviewed journals
and 1119 online books, and other information resources are
available to environmental institutions in more than 100 countries.
• OARE is designed fpr environment researchers, practitioners, policy
makers, educators, and students of the developing countries.
• OARE is one of the four programmes of Research4Life:
HINARI, AGORA, OARE and ARDI .
Eligibility to access
• OARE Core Offer includes two groups of
countries, areas, or territories.
• Local, not-for-profit institutions in two groups of
countries, areas, or territories may register for
access to the publications through the Core Offer
• Bangladeshi institutes have free access after
Institutions registered with OARE
Bangladesh has free access
• Research4Life is the collective name for the
four programmes –
HINARI, AGORA, OARE and ARDI – that
provides developing countries with free or low
cost access to academic and professional
peer-reviewed content online.
Site URL http://www.research4life.org/
Access to OARE - 1
• OARE provides username and password based
• May collect your institutional username and
password from Librarian.
• Should not share the username and password.
• Should not access to OARE by your institutional
username and password from abroad.
Access to OARE - 2
• Open your browser, any one -
• Type URL