for Kids with
• Ramadan is the holy month of fasting for Muslims, and Allah will
give us multiple rewards for every good deed that we do.
• Suppressing hunger, thirst, anger, backbiting, and other bad acts
are certainly not an easy thing, especially for children.
• To make our children love the month of Ramadan, arrange some fun
activities and fun games for them.
• As a result, the children experience memorable Ramadan traditions
from year to year until they get older.
• There are many Ramadan arts and crafts that children will have a
blast creating for Ramadan.
Lets go through some easy
and fun games for kids
Alphabet Games/ Puzzles
• Vocabulary Games, Spelling Games and Alphabet Games are fun
ways to expand your child's knowledge about Islamic words.
• Kids just trying to expand their vocabulary can be benefited from
playing word games.
• Crosswords are the classic puzzle.
• Solve the verbal clues to find out the words that are likely to go
into the corresponding boxes of the puzzle, makes you understand
more about Ramadan words.
• Solve the mind blowing jigsaw puzzle wrapped with the Ramadan
• So test yourself and how much you know about Islam and its
• Answer the questions and check if you really acquainted with the
culture and see how much you know about Ramadan.
• Coloring pages are a great educational tool to develop the motor
skills of children.
• There is no child who doesn’t enjoy it, it is an activity every child
• Ramadan coloring activities is a fun way for both parent and their
child to spend time together learning about Ramadan.
• Those who like cooking will love this game.
• Get creative in the kitchen and learn some new recipes or enjoy all
the excitement of running your very own restaurant for this
• Kids should be aware of Islam and its attached rituals and
playing Ramadan games can help them understand in a better way.
• Lets make this Ramadan a memorable one for kids with Ramadan
• To learn more: https://www.nestle-family.com/my-