Form Limiter shuts off a Google Form
after a max number of responses, at a
date and time, or when a spreadsheet
cell equals a value. Support site
Choice Eliminator eliminates an option
from a multiple choice, list, or checkbox
question after a user has submitted it.
Choice Eliminator help video
Form Values allows you to store and use
lists that you use regularly in forms. This
could be a list of staff, students, timings,
rooms, resources or anything you want!
Doc Appender appends Google Form question responses
to the bottom of selected Google Docs.
Form Values + Doc Appender = Anecdotal Records
Cr Create form using Form
Values for name, etc.
● existing columns will
● Data Validation - character limits, valid email address
format, number ranges, and what text must or must not be
● Shuffle Option Order
● Limit to One Response per Column (Grid questions)
● Shuffle Row Order (Grid questions)
● Year and/or time (Date questions)
● Specific time or a duration of time (Time questions
Form Ideas/Templates and Help
● Kern Kelley - Google Form Templates
● Colette Cassinelli - Spreadsheets/Forms
● Molly Schroeder - Innovative Uses of Google
● 79 Interesting Ways to Use Google Forms in
● New Visions Cloud Lab - Add ons
● Jay Atwood YouTube Playlist of Google