3. The Turing Test is used to tell humans and computers apart. The most well known use of the test is theseimages that we have to type, usually when logging intosome website. What are these pictures of distorted text called?
4. In which book will you find the following chapters: The Three Aims of Life The Acquisition of Knowledge The Art of Scratching The Conduct of the Well-bred Townsman The Task of Go-Between Ways of Making Money Occasional Profits
5. This country’s flag portrays the 27 stars as they would be seen by animaginary observer an infinite distanceabove _________ standing outside the firmament in which the stars are meant to be placed. Each star represents a specific state. The flag also has the motto “Order and Progress”. Which country are we talking about?
8. The Football or the Teal Button is the name of a Zero Halliburton suitcase, believed to be black in colour in the United States. The Russian counterpart of the Football is called the Cheget.The contents of the suitcase have never been made public, or been put into use. What do these suit cases contain?
10. Rules of what? 1. All players must wear a _________ mask 2. Any player may declare a new rule at any point in the game. The player may do thisaudibly or silently depending on what zone the player is in.3. A player may use the ______ in any way the player see fits, whether it be to incur injury upon other players or to gain benefits for himself.4. Any penalty legislation may be in the form of pain, embarassment, or any degradation therulee wishes to execute upon the other player.
11. What rather famous question does the following description answer? Single phase IMs use shorted wire loops on a rotating armature and obtain their torque from currentsproduced in these loops by the changing magnetic field produced in the stator (stationary) coils.3 Phase IMs : When three currents flow through the three symmetrically placed windings, a sinusoidallydistributed air gap flux generating the rotor current is produced. The interaction of the sinusoidallydistributed air gap flux and rotor currents produces a torque on the rotor.
13. The Wheaton is a recent unit of measurement. The base of measurement is Will Wheaton, with one Wheaton representing half-a-million units. Will himself has 4 Wheatons.The milliwheaton is more commonly used.What is measured in Wheatons?
14. “Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is as cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offences be against yourself, as it is not to avengean injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant,because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself.” What is this oath better known as?
16. What is this the list of? 1. AmitabhBacchan2.The Truth Alone Triumphs 3. A bow and arrow 4. Surdas 5. Benjamin Franklin 6. Samuel Colt 7. London 8. Jack Hobbs 9. Aramis
The answers to questions asked in Slumdog Millionaire
17. A ________ ________ (two words) is afraudulent investment operation that paysreturns to its investors from their own moneyor the money paid by subsequent investors,rather than from profit earned by theindividual or organization running theoperation. The ______ _______usuallyentices new investors by offering higherreturns than other investments, in the formof short-term returns that are eitherabnormally high or unusually consistent.Perpetuation of the high returns requires anever-increasing flow of money from newinvestors to keep the scheme going.It has been named after Charles _____ , whobecame notorious for using this technique in1920Fill in the blank.
18. A blue box is anunauthorized electronicdevice that generates thesame tones employed by atelephone operatorsdialing console to switchlong-distance calls.Steve Wozniak inventedone of the first blue boxes,which enabled him tomanipulate telephonenetworks.What is this ‘hacking’ oftelephone networkscalled?