What people say:
• Most productive day I have had at an off site meeting in years. LOVED the GUITAR and ELMO!
• Greater Louisville inc.
• “Staff was perfect, there but not intrusive. Environment was comfortable and quot;creativequot; juice generating.
Perfect. We will come back. If you ever do a meeting where you really want team members to come
together, not feel inhibited and generate business generating results, WorkShop is THE place. “
• Barry Younkie, Maker's Mark
• “We really enjoyed the day and the opportunities you provide for effective meeting, learning and
Carolyn Kinser, Churchill Downs Incorporated
• ““The workshop is a nice brainstorming environment. Lots of white board space to make lists, nice
distractions in the room to refresh your brain. Great food, quiet, easy to find.” Theresa
• Our Amenities…..
• Walls of whiteboards and colorful markers, rolling flip chart easels,
conference phone, TV-VCR, copier, fax, overhead projector and basic
meeting supplies: Post its, a flip chart, index cards, name badges, tape,
stapler, paper and pens. A Refrigerator stocked with sodas and bottled
water. Fresh flowers. Canisters filled with a variety of snacks and an
afternoon snack basket. Toys, Games, and Books to stimulate creative
thinking and to have fun with during breaks. A Stereo CD player and
music selection to energize or for relaxation. Outdoor Patio with tables
and umbrellas for lunch breaks, a breath of fresh air, or breakouts.
Lightweight, moveable couches and chairs for comfort and flexibility.
WorkShop support staff to take messages, answer questions, and keep
the coffee pots full. And, you can control the temperature of the room,
tape papers – posters on the walls and, use WorkShop’s toys and props
in your team activities