Finembe Ltd.Money Talks Forum 11/10/2012 Finembe Ltd. Örninkatu 15 B 28 FI-24100 Salo, Finland www.finembe.com
Content1. Mission2. Company3. Team4. Products5. Go to Market6. Competitors7. Contact
1. Mission• Finembe design and manufacture embedded control and monitoring systems for real estate, industrial process control and environmental monitoring• Become the leading company in its market segments in the Baltic basin markets by 2014.
2. Company• est. 2005 in Salo, Finland• 7 individuals and two angel investors• in-house competences : R&D (software, hardware, mechanical design), accounting and sales & marketing; 150+ years of experience• First product launched in 2007• Today versatile product range for fixed and portable environmental monitor and control applications• Sales in Finland, Ireland and Russia
3. The Team 10/2012 CEO Merja von Weissenberg VP R&D Sales Finland ExportsMiika Heinonen Joni Kouvo Jouko Häyrynen HW Design Hannu Isotalo SW Design Pedro Rouhento
4. ProductsProduct For Use CaseFERCS10 fixed installations monitor, control, security: real estate, industry processes, farmingFERCS15 fixed installations with monitor, control, security: real wireless sensor system estate, industry processes, farmingFERCS100P portable control and monitor and control: monitoring construction, industry processesFERCS100W portable with integrated monitor and contriol: wireless sensor system construction, industry processes, propertiesFERCS100S portable with integrated security: wireless sensor system construction, properties
FERCS benefits• Integrated, embedded WEB server and graphical user interface• Fixed line and wireless internet connection• Wired and wireless sensors• One FERCS system – several use cases – Summer cottages, detached houses and warehouses • Burglary, fire, water leakage, temperature and humidity monitoring • Climate control (heating and ventilation) – Industrial & Environment • Dehumidification monitoring and control • Construction site monitoring • Remote monitoring/control of agriculture business (greenhouses, grain silos, cowhouses, horse stables, poultry farms, cold storage etc.) • remote control and alarms of the industrial processes
FERCS Control and MonitorIP cameras & Sirencamera systems Back-up battery Wireless detectors Wireless transreceiver Switch/hubHomenetwork Wireless transreceiver Sensors Keypad Control Wired relays detectors
FERCS100P – portable unitWaterproof FERCS100 for ad hoc monitor and control applications
FERCS Connectivity Access point Access pointGSM/UMTS GSM/GPRS Internet Ethernet xDSL/ xDSL/ Ethernet 3G/4G/ 3G/4G/ LTE LTE
FERCSNet - Overview xDSL/GPRS xDSL GPRS SMS/GPRS FERCSNET Data monitor andMeasure, monitor and control fromControl. Data transmission Data reception and storage. FERCSNet serverto FERCSNet server. Database of connected systems.
FERCSUI™ – Smart User Interface • Real time browser UI • For all system monitoring and configurations • Computer and touch screen optimised • No special Apps needed for mobile use
5. Go to Market• Market Potential (e.g. Finland, source FinStat) • Office and Industrial properties: 135´000 • Warehouses & Sales : 55´000 • Houses : 2,537 mill in total - private homes: 1.1 mill. - semi-detached houses: 365´000 - Apartment buildings: 167´000 (1 mill. apartments) • Summer cottages : 580´000 • Farms: 50´000 (often unmanned) 1000 monitoring systems sold per month in Finland• Target Markets 2009-2014 • Finland (2007- ) • Baltic (2011-) • EU (2011-) • Western Russia (2013-) • Special customer projects outside EU (2013-)• Target Customer Segments • Private housing and leasure cottages • Industrial real estate, equipment and processes • Real estate monitor and control: energy, security • Farming: stables, poultry, cattle, green houses • IT server hotels etc.
6. Competition• Ouman www.ouman.fi• Alertec Oy www.alertec.fi• Esmi Oy www.esmi.fi• Visonic Ltd www.visonic.com• DSC Ltd www.dsc.com FERCS USPs: • Affordable • Versatile connectivity • Scalable • Low install cost • Flexible configuration • Easy remote control • Multi system option
Finembe The Embedded System SpecialistContact:• Miika Heinonen, Chairman of the board email@example.com Finembe Ltd. +358 50 543 2997 Örninkatu 15 B 28• Merja von Weissenberg, CEO FI-24100 Salo, Finland firstname.lastname@example.org www.finembe.com +358 40 525 0757