(Top 5) Malibu Sober Activities
Riviera Recovery is an exclusive Malibu sober living home that caters to our private
Our sober living center will help you learn about all of the Malibu sober activities that
are available to you.
1. Hiking: Hiking in Solstice Canyon or Malibu Creek State Park will showcase
lush green hills and gorgeous waterfalls for you to explore.
2. Surfing: Surfing in Paradise Cove or Malibu Lagoon State Beach is one of the
most fun and exciting things to do. Surfers come from all over the world just to
participate in this Malibu sober activity.
3. Exercising: Whether you are walking the shore at El Matador State Beach or
running through the sand at Zuma Beach, there is a range of different beaches
to explore when it comes to Malibu sober activities.
4. Enjoy the 5 star Cuisine: Malibu is home to some of the best restaurants in
Southern California. Famous restaurants like Nobu, The Sunset Restaurant,
and Moon shadows all offer exquisite food along the coast.
5. Theatre, Art & Culture: The Getty Villa hosts various theatrical events,
renowned art galleries, and many other cultural events that are great options
for Malibu sober activities.
Riviera Recovery is a dedicated team of addiction specialists and compassionate
experts that will help you on your journey towards long term sobriety. To learn more
about Malibu sober activities 866-451-3609 or visit our website at
6531 Zumirez Drive
Malibu, CA, 90265