All Things are Filled with Energy
• All natural things vibrate to their own rhythms, just as every molecule
in the universe vibrates with its own energy signature.
• Every cell in your body is vibrating, even now. And so it is of rocks
and crystals. It's easy to see how living things are filled with energy -
not so easy to understand that "inanimate" objects are indeed
vibrating with energy.
• The coffee in your cup. The cup. Even the table holding the cup has
energy. Look at your own hand. The blood is coursing through your
veins, and each droplet, could you examine it under a high enough
magnification, it would be vibrating to a recognizable rhythm.
• It really is all about vibration and we are re-discovering the power of
crystals and how they can support us.
• Crystal energy is the vibrations that crystals,
rocks, stones or fossils give off.
• Some have a higher vibration than others
depending on their structure, mineral content,
color, shape, size and age.
• Crystal energy is not a new concept – it has been
around for thousands of years with ancient
civilizations harnessing the energy of crystals.
• The Ancients believed that, not only are there
physical energies in the body, but that there are
various spiritual energies as well.
• The concept underlying Crystal Healing is that the
invisible spiritual energies of the body, (the
Kundalini or the Chi, etc.) can be realigned
through the natural vibrations of various crystals.
• We are only now remembering this information
and bringing it back into our daily lives.
• The idea that the body has spiritual energy is very
ancient, and is, indeed, the very underpinning of
the very modern practices of Acupuncture, Reiki,
Crystal Healing and some forms of Yoga.
ROCKS & STONES
• It’s important to understand the origins of the crystals, rocks and
stones we work with and the differences, terminology etc.
• Rocks can consist of a single mineral or of several minerals that
are either tightly compacted or held together by a cement-like
• The three main types of rock are igneous, sedimentary, and
metamorphic. Simply put, stones and rocks are simply an
aggregate of minerals which have fused together and did not get
to express themselves as crystals.
• Collect stones and rocks that call to you while your in nature.
Look while your hiking in a forest or walking on a beach for
stones that your intuitively drawn to. Use these stones to
enhance your crystal grid.
• Crystals are classified as minerals, but not all minerals are
• Crystals are only those whose atomic structure are regular and
form a crystalline pattern. A crystal is a mineral whose basic
atomic structure has arranged itself into one of seven crystal
systems. These seven systems are cubic, tetragonal, hexagonal,
trigonal, orthorhombic, monoclinic, and triclinic.
• A crystal will always have the same internal structure no matter
what it looks like. This repeating pattern is known as a crystal
lattice. A crystal is a mineral in its most stable form and every
crystal of the same mineral will have flat faces meeting each
other at identical angles and once crystallized, a mineral can
remain unchanged for millions of years.
• A mineral is a naturally occurring, solid, inorganic element or
compound having a uniform composition and a regularly
repeating internal structure.
• Minerals typically have a characteristic hardness and color, or
range of colors, by which they can be recognized.
• Minerals are inorganic in nature, although we do include organic
material such as amber, coral and pearl as part of the mineral
• Resin Amber is a resin. It is tree sap that has hardened over
millennia. So although not a crystal, rock or stone it is used for
the purposes of crystal healing.
• Fossils are the petrified remains of plants or animals that died
away millions of years ago that, over time, have turned into
stones. Minerals, such as quartz, agate, jasper, etc. often mix with
sediment that result in a fossil. Amber, Jet, Petrified Wood, Sand
dollars, and Ammonites are some examples of fossils.
• Ammonites have absorbed cosmic energy over eons of time and
help to stimulate the life force(Chi).
• Petrified Wood, forms when a tree has died and silicon dioxide
forms in place of the wood that degrades until there is no wood
left, only Quartz.
• Use Fossils around a home or at work to create a harmonious
and organized atmosphere. They can teach us to be aware of the
cycle of life and to embrace change with a feeling of security.
FEATHERS & PLANTS
• The feather represents the element of air, of the intellect and the
realm of thought, which is the first step toward creation. Bird
feathers are symbols of the wind, the mind and new opportunities.
• Macaw feathers can help us to increase our psychic and spiritual
development by heighten our perceptions, our intuition,
understanding of our inner voice. Macaw energies help with
calming emotional anxieties and bringing about a sense of balance.
• Ancient, mystical, and magical, there are so many meanings for
flowers. For thousands of years flowers have been given as tokens
and symbols of love, friendship, affection, intentions,
accomplishment and sympathy.
• The beauty in a flower evokes unexpressed thoughts and feelings
that are sometimes difficult to find words for, and give or receiving
of flowers opens our hearts to the vulnerable tenderness that so
What it is?
• Crystal healing is a holistic healing modality
that uses the vibrational qualities of the stone
to bring balance to the subtle energy system
which is the basis of dis-ease.
How it works?
• Our bodies are a complex, cells, structures and
systems. When they are in tune, we feel
wonderful. However, if one aspect of our body
goes “out of tune” crystal healing can work to
bring our body back into alignment and promote
• A crystal grid is a configuration of crystals or
stones in a geometric pattern that is charged with
energy in order to achieve a specific goal.
• Crystal grids amplify positive energy to manifest
goals - attracting money, abundance, romantic
harmony, inner peace, optimal health and
protection from negative energy.
• Crystal grids are also very effective for clearing
negative energy from the home, a relationship, or
Heal Your Home
• A home crystal grid can sometimes be more
powerful than using a single crystal for an
• Crystal grids are made in the home or gardens by
the placement of stones in a geometric pattern or
at energy pathway entrances throughout the
property for the specific purpose of directing
energy toward a goal or away from the area.
Heal The Earth
• Grid lines are all around our planet. Energy flows
thought out the earth every day, the planet itself has
numerous lay lines and energy vortexes.
• Ancient civilizations use to build there monuments
and street structures around the concepts of ley lines
and the earth’s grid systems.
• So what do we do? We can stabilize them using
crystals and crystal grids to counteract the negative
energy that there is an over abundance in most cities
and house holds.
Sea water tides, cold tap water, rain water, potted plant dirt, soil of the earth, moon light, bury in sand, bury in brown
rice, bury in sea salt, sage smoke, smudge, pass through candle light, quartz cluster or geode, sound vibration, or the
power of your intention
Sunlight, moonlight, earth, charging crystals, your personal energy & intention
Crystal power center, sacred geometry, color with intention, include goal and name, use breath and intuition to guide you.
How to Choose the Right Crystals
• The crystals most suitable for making a crystal grid are those of the quartz
family – for the simple reason that quartz crystals are the most powerful
amplifiers of energy.
• The quartz family includes clear quartz, smokey quartz, rutilated quartz,
tourmalinated quartz, citrine, amethyst and rose quartz. Most of the time clear
quartz is the crystal of choice, because its energy frequency is neutral and it can
therefore be used for virtually any purpose you wish to program it for.
• Clear quartz is versatile and powerful in transmitting and transmuting energy, and it is also a good healer crystal. Another reason to go for clear quartz
is a practical one: it is not as costly as the other members of the quartz family that tend to be pricey.
• Smokey quartz is wonderful to transmute negative energies, but because of the hard work it does it will also need more cleansing. It has a very
grounding energy, and is excellent if you want to ground negativity into the earth.
• Rutilated quartz, sometimes also called angel hair quartz has all the beneficial effects of quartz amplified by the rutile inclusions which make it a very
high energy crystal and great conductor. It is however a high cost crystal and it is not easy to get a good sized specimen at an affordable price, let alone
five of them for a crystal grid!
• Tourmalinated quartz combines the properties of quartz with those of tourmaline. Usually the inclusions are of black tourmaline which is a great
crystal for warding against negativity energy attack. Tourmaline is also wonderful to protect against electromagnetic attacks. When you hold a piece of
pure tourmaline in your hand you can actually feel the piezo-electric effect, a kind of buzzing or mild stinging.
• Citrine resonates with the solar plexus, our power center and the seat of the “sun” in Yoga tradition. It has a more fiery energy and like the rays of the
sun that banish all darkness it helps overcome dark emotional states and keeps us positive. Combined with its self-cleansing power it makes a great
crystal for keeping vibrations high. It may not be the best choice for a crystal grid in your bedroom though, as its solar power may make sleeping more
difficult. You want to have more lunar gemstones and crystals in your bedroom!
• Amethyst is quite a protective member of the quartz family. It helps with dreaming and spiritual practices such as meditation. Since ancient times
amethyst has been believed to ward against evil and bad luck and alleviate drunkenness or overcome addictions. A pure amethyst crystal grid with good
sized points may be beyond many people’s budget. The vibration is however very nice and would be especially good for psychics and mediums, and
anybody working with dreams or meditating on a regular basis. This is the crystal grid par excellence for a meditation room.
• Rose quartz is a gentle crystal with a soft peaceful energy. It works on the heart chakra and brings the energy of self-love. Unfortunately it is the
weakest member of the quartz family and won’t be able to withstand attacks of strong negativity. It also needs frequent cleansing, making it unsuitable
for a protective crystal grid, though you may always set up additional rose quartz crystals around your room if you want to bring this energy in. Don’t
forget to cleanse your rose quartz regularly or it may accumulate a lot of negativity and heavy energies. Besides, it might be quite difficult to find
suitable points of reasonable size which have naturally grown into a six-sided termination.
Other Attributes to Look for in Crystals
• Firstly, try to get crystals with natural terminations. If you think of setting up an amethyst grid, for instance, you may get crystals cut into a six-
sided “crystal” shape, but really what you have may be a chunk of amethyst that was artificially shaped into a point. And worse, often during the
crystal carving large chunks of quartz are cut into all kind of shapes and NOT along the natural axis of the crystal where the energy flows. I have
seen quite a lot of artificially cut quartz wands that felt really dreadful because they had been unlovingly cut by machines without any
understanding of the energies of the crystal. These crystals do not emit a proper energy flow out through the tip. Avoid these types of crystals in
general and do not use them for a crystal grid.
• Secondly, size isn’t everything. You want to consider the clarity of the crystal, whether it is a natural point (that includes crystal points that were
polished without changing the original shape of the termination), and the overall energy of the crystals you are utilizing. I have had great success
with small crystals even.
• Generally quartz points of two or three inches should be powerful enough for general purposes. If you can afford to get very large crystals, by all
means do so. But it really isn’t essential at all.
• Our general drawback is to see only the physical form of things, instead of the spiritual energy, the reality behind matter. It is strange how even
the most spiritual of people fall into this trap and think bigger is better, or more expensive means better quality etc.
Intention setting comes from within, it is not that we have to come up with something new. More importantly, choosing
the appropriate power word or phrase to adopt for visioning must be able to elicit an emotional response from us.
Power comes when we are able to connect deeply with the meaning behind the word, phrase or motto.
30 POWER WORDS A to Z
• 1. Power Word: Abundance
Power Phrase: Inter-align with Abundance, Living in Abundance.
Power Action: Be expansive, let go of resistances and have a reverence for life.
• 2. Power Word: Action
Power Phrase: Just Do It, A thousand-Mile Journey Starts with a Single Step, Inspired Action.
Power Action: Take inspired action, avoid procrastination.
• 3. Power Word: Authenticity
Power Phrase: Authentic Expression, Be Who I am, Use My Voice.
Power Action: Connect to the truth of who I am.
• 4: Power Word: Balance
Power Phrase: Balance is Key to Wellness; Yin and Yang.
Power Action: Make time for priorities in life, restore inner and outer balance, study feng shui
elements, go for yoga.
• 5. Power Word: Be
Power Phrase: Just Be.
Power Action: Focus more about being than doing, practice patience, just breathe.
• 6. Power Word: Clarity
Power Phrase: Insight, Be Awake, See Clearly.
Power Action: See big picture, avoid getting too caught up in the content of the story, practice
insight meditation, wisdom from insight.
• 7. Power Word: Courage
Power Phrase: Live My Dreams, Fly.
Power Action: Take risks, be bold, go on adventures, master courage to do things differently.
• 8. Power Word: Creativity
Power Phrase: Creative Ideas on Tap, Creative Artist.
Power Action: Engage imagination, play and possibility.
• 9. Power Word: Dream
Power Phrase: Dare to Dream, I Dreamed a Dream, Dream Big, Dreams take Flight!
Power Action: Open myself to possibilities, engage in imagination.
• 10. Power Word: Equanimity
Power Phrase: Equanimity, Quality of Equanimity, Non-Attachment.
Power Action: Practice equanimity i.e. calm, centered, balanced and mindful awareness of the
impermanence of things, sensations and experiences.
• 11. Power Word: Freedom
Power Phrase: Freedom from Fear, Financial Freedom, Freedom to Live.
Power Action: Let go of resistances, free to make choices.
• 12. Power Word: Gratitude
Power Phrase: Gratitude is Gold, Gratitude Rocks, Gratitude Now.
Power Action: Practice gratitude, count my blessings and share my gifts.
• 13. Power Word: Harmony / Peace / Serenity
Power Phrase: Let my Breath be my Guide; Love the Moment, Peace of Mind.
Power Action: Make peace with every moment, learn qi gong.
• 14. Power Word: Health
Power Phrase: Health is Wealth
Power Action: Practice mindful eating, make healthy food choices, exercise, stay healthy mentally.
• 15. Power Word: Intuition
Power Phrase: Intuitive Awareness, Intuitive Intelligence.
Power Action: Awaken and develop intuitive abilities.
• 16. Power Word: Joy
Power Phrase: Enjoy the Journey, Live it Up, Celebrate, Live Now, Happiness is Key to Success.
Power Action: Choose to be happy whatever the situation is, be light hearted, celebrate every
• 17. Power Word: Laughter
Power Phrase: Lightness of Being, Laughter is the Best Medicine.
Power Action: Look at the humor in each situation, avoid taking things too seriously, have fun.
• 18. Power Word: Love
Power Phrase: Love Thyself; Love is All Around.
Power Action: Practice unconditional self love and love for others.
• 19. Power Word: Money / Prosperity / Wealth
Power Phrase: I am a Money Magnet, Multiple Streams of Income, Financial Freedom
Power Action: Shatter limiting money beliefs, adopt prosperity consciousness, worry less but keep
• 20. Power Word: Oneness
Power Phrase: We are One.
Power Action: Let go of separation.
• 21. Power Word: Possibility
Power Phrase: Open to Possibility, Dwell in Possibility.
Power Action: Open to receiving, practice non-judgment, try new experiences.
• 22. Power Word: Power
Power Phrase: Step Into Power, Awaken My Potential.
Power Action: Let go of fears, step up, take charge.
• 23. Power Word: Presence / Mindfulness
Power Phrase: Live in the Now.
Power Action: Practice mindful awareness, give quality attention to the moment, meditate.
• 24. Power Word: Responsibility
Power Phrase: Live Deliberately, Take Charge, Power To Change.
Power Action: Commit to inner change, less blame of others, conscious living.
• 25. Power Word: Share
Power Phrase: Spread Love, Share my Divine Light.
Power Action: Practice loving kindness, lend a helping hand, share my gifts.
• 26. Power Word: Success
Power Phrase: I am a Winner, Success is Constancy to Purpose.
Power Action: Think success, dream big.
• 27. Power Word: Smile
Power Phrase: Window to My Soul, Language of Love.
Power Action: Smile to strangers, neighbors, etc.
• 28. Power Word: Space
Power Phrase: Make Space.
Power Actions: Clear the clutter, switch off TV, meditate.
• 29. Power Word: Spirituality
Power Phrase: Connect with God/Source/Guides, “I am a Spirit with a Human Experience”.
Power Action: Adopt good values, live consciously, mindful of ego, take wise actions, reverence for
• 30. Power Word: Wellness
Power Phrase: Mind-Body-Spirit Harmony, Self Nurture.
Power Action: Make time for relaxation, de-stress, release negative emotions, let go of old baggage.
Heart Based Holistic Healing Inn & Spa Retreat
1104 S. Oceanshore Blvd. Flagler Beach FL.
RELAX | REFRESH | REJUVINATE | RECONNECT